Whitelist Server HazeCraft |Unleashed V1.1.7 | Whitelist | No plugins/banned items | 24 slots | PvE | 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

simbaorka101

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: simbaorka101
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? More than a year mp gameplay.
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? GMT+2 Croatia
  • Why do you want to join? Your server looks nice,there are no banned items and sounds fun.
  • What would you bring to the server? My experience with ftb and i'm pretty friendly and helpfull

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
Arcticwolf - You've only just joined the forums and for as far as I know you could have been one of the underage persons I denied earlier... It also bothers me that you've named yourself 'Articwolf' as you misspelled it. Small things but we have a decent amount of people playing and I'm afraid I can be pickier with who I accept now. Denied.

Simba - The thread title clearly states 18+, I have to keep myself to that. Sorry, denied.

Besdies

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Besdies
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? I've pretty much tinkered with every mod, so i have a little knowlege of every mod, and lot more with others.
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? -6 GMT Central Time
  • Why do you want to join? The other server i was on, the host stop hosting FTB on that server, and i tried playing ssp again, but it's to boring, so i'm in search of a new server.
  • What would you bring to the server? I could build somthing for community use. (Could be Power)

Articwolf101

Jul 29, 2019
Arcticwolf - You've only just joined the forums and for as far as I know you could have been one of the underage persons I denied earlier... It also bothers me that you've named yourself 'Articwolf' as you misspelled it. Small things but we have a decent amount of people playing and I'm afraid I can be pickier with who I accept now. Denied.

I made this account because I have only just decided to look for whitelist servers on here and my name is misspelt because when I made the minecraft account Arcticwolf101 was taken so I decided to take the c out since it still sounds the same but fine its your decision.

Karhn

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Karhn
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? Played the original maps before the packs were released and have a fair amount of knowledge on most of the bigger packs on the lanucher.
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? UK
  • Why do you want to join? Looking for an active and friendly community to join as after the years playing Minecraft it tends to get a little boring on single player.
  • What would you bring to the server? A friendly and helpful attitude along with a fair amount of mod knowledge and a love for building.

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the server Karhn and Besdies!

dxhhh101 - 3 recent postings, 3 applications, 3 different ages. Denied.

Scarletsmoke

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Scarletsmoke
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? Played for about 12 months, lots of ultimate while still on 1.4.7, then moved to unleashed when 1.5.2 came through.
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? UK
  • Why do you want to join? Server I've spent the past 3 months playing on has gone quiet, closed off out of nowhere and the owner is unreachable. Been 2 weeks, decided its time to give up and move on.
  • What would you bring to the server? I like to play alone primarily, but with other people to talk to, or occasionally interact with. I'll probably run off somewhere out of the way and do my own thing for a while until I get set up, then get involved with other people. Got a pretty low-key style, not really into big builds or fancy projects, as Im more interested in automation. It might not be pretty, but it'll be functional.

atkkaa

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:atkkaa99
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods?i have been playing with mods sense 1.2.5
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)?i live in the USA est.
  • Why do you want to join?looking for a good mature community to play with.
  • What would you bring to the server?can be be very helpful with most mods some still learning and can help with lua programming for turtles

JimmehV

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JimmehV
What is your experience with FTB/mods? I've hosted bukkit and canary/hmod servers in the past and have played minecraft since indev.
Residence? UK
Why do you want to join? I'm friends with Nobsocks and looking for a server with a mature attitude towards minecraft
What would you bring to the server? Knowledge of mods and server hosting, as well as a good attitude and a bit of fun.

degrief

Jul 29, 2019
Age: 17 (My account says differently. It says that I was born in 1995, but I was actually born in 1996. I have requested to have this remedied, though.)
IGN: degrief
What is your experience with FTB/mods? I have quite a lot of experience with Tekkit, Tekkit Lite, and MediCraft. I've been playing Minecraft since the Alpha.
Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? Central Standard Time (GMT -6)
Why do you want to join? Well, to start, I am simply bored of Minecraft. It has become dull for me in the last few months. I've played a lot of Tekkit, and that has become repetitive. Your server, specifically, appeals to me because of your 18+ rule. Although I do not pass that rule, I am hoping that you can look past that, so I may end my search for a mature community.
What would you bring to the server? I can bring my years of Minecraft experience and a great attitude.
Thank you, in advance, for your consideration. I hope to hear from you soon.
-degrief

Lying_Cak3

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Lying_Cak3
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? I started playing FTB with MindCrack about 6 months ago. Then moved on to ultimate and finally have been playing Unleashed. Know most of the mods very well and am constantly learning more and more mods.
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? South Western area of the United States. Timezone UTC-7:00
  • Why do you want to join? I have been playing FTB with some close friends for months now but they have moved on to other games and now I looking for a new group of cool fun people to play and build with.
  • What would you bring to the server? My experience with many FTB mods and I am great at setting up automated and efficient systems. I am also a avid creator of structures and love playing with and helping out others.

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
Alright guys, so i was gone for 3 days and I came back to the server and it appears that when we updated to 1.1.5 things got corrupted... The reason behind it is that our host had updated the server to 1.1.5 to fix a technical problem, while doing so he did not enable the disabled mods we have on the server. Therefore causing some world gen errors concerning BoP, including the removal of all items related to BoP, PowerConverters and the vending mod(moot).

Now, there are two options we can take here. Either a complete reset of the map, a fresh start with no problems. Or, you will have to explore areas that haven't been loaded to find BoP terrain and items. Powerconverter items are easily replaced, the only significant effect is the BoP changes.

I will be getting to the new applicants once this issue has been resolved.

degrief

Jul 29, 2019
Alright guys, so i was gone for 3 days and I came back to the server and it appears that when we updated to 1.1.5 things got corrupted... The reason behind it is that our host had updated the server to 1.1.5 to fix a technical problem, while doing so he did not enable the disabled mods we have on the server. Therefore causing some world gen errors concerning BoP, including the removal of all items related to BoP, PowerConverters and the vending mod(moot).

Now, there are two options we can take here. Either a complete reset of the map, a fresh start with no problems. Or, you will have to explore areas that haven't been loaded to find BoP terrain and items. Powerconverter items are easily replaced, the only significant effect is the BoP changes.

I will be getting to the new applicants once this issue has been resolved.

Oh no! I hope it can be resolved quickly, easily, and without a loss of items. Good luck!

waldanno

Jul 29, 2019
I'm afraid in this case map restart might be the better solution. People might not be happy about it, but when it comes to BoP errors I think reset is the easier ways, seeing how 90% of the ppl still have bases in BoP biomes and we would have to start basically from scratch anyways.​

Nobsocks

Jul 29, 2019
I would vote against a map reset because it would take more time to start from scratch that it would to repair the damage. A server rollback would be most ideal.[DOUBLEPOST=1382125334][/DOUBLEPOST]Erm... No one use the linking book in the nexus to get to the Community Town. Minecraft froze when I used it and now everytime I log in it crashes straight away D:

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
It appears that a server rollback is not available unfortunately. I think I will hold off on the map reset, definitely for right now. Nobody should have lost any items except for BoP and powerconverter items. at most this is a bit of wood and some converter blocks that take 2 seconds to remake. I understand that this is a nuisance for those who had setup their base with wood from BoP.

Nobsocks

Jul 29, 2019
I can't get on the server at all at the moment. Is there any way to send my character to spawn without me being online? or any other solution?

waldanno

Jul 29, 2019
It appears that a server rollback is not available unfortunately. I think I will hold off on the map reset, definitely for right now. Nobody should have lost any items except for BoP and powerconverter items. at most this is a bit of wood and some converter blocks that take 2 seconds to remake. I understand that this is a nuisance for those who had setup their base with wood from BoP.

The problem is the fact, that most ppl have bases in BoP biomes, meaning they still wont have their main materials and bases availible.... And some of us are stuck at what we call "America" (what we wanted to be a huge community area/town) and we cant even log in :(