(Not so)Angry Player Plays Resonant Rise!!!

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Looks to small and to dangerous :p
But try rebuilding the tree, making it 3 times bigger, would be perfect for a housing and if the stump would be 3x3, then you could have a secret entrace and a ladder downwards to a cave-like structure.

lol, I was talking about the vulcano

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
I would suggest being slightly further. :p Since you may end up with a burning house if you're not careful.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
2013-10-07_15.16.17.png

(and yes, in case you're wondering, yes, I did cheated in 3 shards of each "elemment")

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I have been doing lots of thaumcraft and exploring, not that much to show. Prorgress in the new vulcano base has been made, but it kinda looks derpy, so, not showing...

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
I have been doing lots of thaumcraft and exploring, not that much to show. Prorgress in the new vulcano base has been made, but it kinda looks derpy, so, not showing...

how dare you to refuse the derpiness. I tend to show and laugh at all my derpiness in it's derpy glory. :D

Reactions: dgdas9

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Just a VERY small update, no images at all, sorry. Just a warning. I have just built a bedrock box. Wonder why. No need. I explain. I have 4 command blocks.

1-Hides the messages from the other command blocks
2-Stops my health from regenerating naturally
3-Stops my hunger bar to decrease naturally
4-Keeps my inventory when I die

Sounds good, rigth?

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Just a VERY small update, no images at all, sorry. Just a warning. I have just built a bedrock box. Wonder why. No need. I explain. I have 4 command blocks.

1-Hides the messages from the other command blocks
2-Stops my health from regenerating naturally
3-Stops my hunger bar to decrease naturally
4-Keeps my inventory when I die

Sounds good, rigth?
How does your health regenerate then? Then again, when you die, you keep everything.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
How does your health regenerate then? Then again, when you die, you keep everything.

It doesn't

I know. THat's the point. I don't like to lose my items. I mean, I am okay with'em being on the floor, or in the middle of nowhere, but I HATE when my items are destroyed.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
It doesn't

I know. THat's the point. I don't like to lose my items. I mean, I am okay with'em being on the floor, or in the middle of nowhere, but I HATE when my items are destroyed.
Also, when the merge happens, you'll have Immibis and MultiPart together. I haven't checked Jason's prototype's configs yet though.