Whitelist Server !!!DISCONTINUED!!! PimpCity [Unleashed][1.1.4][Whitelist][Mature][MC 1.5.2][15 Slots]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MythicApple7

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MythicApple7
Why you want to join: I want to join a server that is protected from griefers and has mature people on it. I like to have a friendly community and help out with server projects. I also like the server to be small so that there is not much lag. I would love it if you could let me join.
Agree to rules: Yes
Who referred you: I found this server on the FTB forums.
Something about you: I have been playing MC since Beta 1.8. I have been playing with mods for the past year. I absolutely hate griefers and love building and helping people.

cguthrie94

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mister_Fix_It
Why you want to join: Looking for a mature server with solid players that I will enjoy playing with
Agree To Rules: Yes
Who Referred You: Steve and Vadistech there are on the server
Something About You: I have been playing ftb for upwards of 7 months, I enjoy automating things, and advancing through the tech tier

kennickyy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kennickyy
Why you want to join: I am looking for a mature server with a good size community to play on.
Who Referred You: No one, i was scanning the servers
Something About You: Ive been focusing on Computer craft and i love using magic!

Brimat

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:brimat
Why you want to join: I am looking for a mature server
Who Referred You: No one saw posting
Something About You: Im semi retired and spend alotta time playing this game

1Blade24

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 1Blade24
Why you want to join: Looking to have fun building.
Who Referred You: Brimat recommended it.
Something About You: I don't talk a lot but I'm glad to help if needed. I also know most mods.

bluwolf05

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Minecraft name: wolf_of_flames
Age: must be of mature age ("this means no young kids") 32
Why you want to join: looking for a mature server without constant resets and long downtimes
Agree To Rules: Yes or No: yes
Who Referred You: (ex. Player on server or a forum post): brimat referred me
Something About You: real quiet but will help out if i can