Whitelist Server HazeCraft |Unleashed V1.1.7 | Whitelist | No plugins/banned items | 24 slots | PvE | 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry for the unexpected downtime guys! Little bit of a security issue on the host servers, not related to MC as our host does service for more games. The server is expected to go up in about an hour hopefully.

Once again, sorry for the lack of a heads up and the downtime!

Reactions: Excitar

ZeroZ30o

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry for the unexpected downtime guys! Little bit of a security issue on the host servers, not related to MC as our host does service for more games. The server is expected to go up in about an hour hopefully.

Once again, sorry for the lack of a heads up and the downtime!

No problem, thanks for keeping us up to date :D!

lefke123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
lefke12three
What is your experience with FTB/mods?
Something between 6-12 months experience with FTB. I've focussed on IC2 in the past, with a spin-off into ComputerCraft. (Just getting interested into Thaumcraft.)
Where do you reside at (timezone will do)?
Belgium, CET (UTC+1)
Why do you want to join?
To enjoy myself with friends, and stimulate the frontal lobe of my brain.
What would you bring to the server?
Overly complicated machinery and automated contraptions residing in aesthetically pleasing structures.
Anything to add about obsessive compulsive disorders?
I will plan everything to the smallest detail, and subsequently execute it with perseverance.

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the persistent downtime guys! Our host has been hard at work to fix some security issues and they've been more than persistent, also add a lack of sleep to that. Should be fixed anytime now hopefully!

Lefke, Welcome to the server! :)

I will whitelist and send you a pm as soon as the server is back up and running smoothly.

Gerulis

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Gerulis_
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? about 4-5 months and spending a lot of hours everyday.
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? Ireland
  • Why do you want to join? The other server that I was playing moved to another host and it started lagging for me a lot and this server is very in UK which is very close to me.
  • What would you bring to the server? Not even sure. Something like everyone else I guess - respect, friendly attitude, help with whatever I can.

Raymanxx1234

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:raymanxx
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? I've played with a few of the mods in the FTB pack for a month or two but only started to get into the FTB pack recently
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? North-West England (GMT)
  • Why do you want to join? I would like to join because it's a lot more fun to play with other people and if somebody needed help they wouldn't have to search through a wiki to find one little piece of information
  • What would you bring to the server? I like to consider my self a good conversationalist but I would be willing to help others in the server

Telshak

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Telshak
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? I'd say moderate, i'm not a freak nor am i new, which leave me some room to help and learn while having fun with the crowd.
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? Eastern time, canadian (gmt-4).
  • Why do you want to join? I'm looking for a public server to find a nice community that i can call home, my previous place has been shutdown since Unleashed went in beta, i've been alone on my private world but i miss the community's enjoyment hence why this sudden application.
  • What would you bring to the server? Activeness, i'm on for a bunch of hours when i play, usually 3-4 nights a week. I like to farm and build!

zippinus

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: zippinus
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? Fairly good, though I've been away from minecraft for ~4 months or so, meaning just a little rusty.
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? Florida
  • Why do you want to join? I enjoy minecraft, but it's no fun if you have no one to play with. Also the griefers. hopefully with the maturity you're looking for, the griefers will be thwarted before they have a chance.
  • What would you bring to the server? The ability to do the tedious things, like bee breeding, and genetic manipulation of such.

lefke123

Jul 29, 2019
Just a random question, what are your thoughts on increasing the creeper collateral rate to 100%? Or preferably maybe, to some people, disable the mobgriefing setting altogether?

From personal experience, I've just had some experience with players accidentally blowing up others their structures; maybe I'm just too negative... ;) Any thoughts?

gukliuyk

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: gukliuyk
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? I have no considerable ammount of knowledge as i quickly skip on to the next goals every time i finish one (and therefore dont go into expanding builds in anyway).
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do): 1+ GMT
  • Why do you want to join? I have had the experience that people seem to socialize a lot more on a closed community this means that someone will actually react or even simulate a reaction to one of the many oppinions that i may express doing my playtime.
  • What would you bring to the server: As of current time the only things that i will by all means bring to the server is:
    1: my participation, both socially and virtually(as opposed to physical)
    2: possibly interesting topics in the case of a dying conversation.
    3: my less than mediocre building skills.
    4: basic knowledge of java,c#??

Bbqhehe

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Bbqhehe
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods?: Well, I first started playing FTB when a the hermitcraft server started playing it. Since then I have been obsessed with FTB play it all the time and I frequently watch Direwolf20's videos.
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)?: I'm from Sweden mate:)
  • Why do you want to join? I want to join a server with mature and chill people that you can play and enjoy the modpack with. It would be awsome to play on a server where people actually do know how to speak to other people.
  • What would you bring to the server? : I don't honestly know what I would bring other than myself and wether you find me enjoyable to play with is up to you:), thanks!

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the server zippinus and gukliuyk! :)

Bbqhehe - I'm sorry but in the title it clearly says 18+. I have to keep myself to that as best as possible.

Lefke - I personally enjoy the fact that there is a higher risk than just death when a creeper blows up, it makes one more cautious and adds an important aspect to playing in my opinion. I will ask others on the server what they think about it and see if it needs to be changed. Thanks for the input! :)

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
There is not, the server should be up 24/7 but we recently had a downtime due to some security issues at the host and it appears that they've come up again. I'll try and figure out when the server will be back up. Sorry for this guys!

ZeroZ30o

Jul 29, 2019
There is not, the server should be up 24/7 but we recently had a downtime due to some security issues at the host and it appears that they've come up again. I'll try and figure out when the server will be back up. Sorry for this guys!

Dude, we understand. As long as you're not lazy, only retards will complain.
And even then: you're offering a free service! We are giving you some of our time, true, but we're not paying :3.
So, whatever happens, thanks.