(Adventure/Survival) The Abandoned House [FTB Unleashed]

OlexaKid64

Jul 29, 2019
Hey OlexaKid, I Was Wondering If I Could Possibly Do A Youtube Series With Your Adventure Map. The Map Looks Cool And I'd Like To Do A Series, But Before I Start Recording, I Want Permission From You. So I Ask, Can i Do A Youtube Series?

Youtube Username: JWolfCrafter
Twitter: @Jwolfcrafter

Please Respond ASAP, I Really Want To Record The Adventure Map![DOUBLEPOST=1377999880][/DOUBLEPOST]Please Tweet/Friend Me On Skype ( If You Have Either ) For A Response, Otherwise Just Reply Here

100% yes. I would love to watch the series and see someone play my map XD absolutely play it. I'll also I've you a shout out on my YouTube :) OlexaKid64

OlexaKid64

Jul 29, 2019
Why do people even ask? I mean why would someone be abhorent to someone playing their map publicly? I really don't understand it.

I like when people ask because in a way, it's a confidence boost to me that someone actually wants to play the map. And plus there's some real jerks out there who could pull a copyright crap issue out of a hat. That's why people ask.

Noon.boy

Jul 29, 2019
I have quite enjoyed the map not much ftb maps of the sort I love the hidden secrets every place

penguin055

Jul 29, 2019
Great map! I think I'm gonna try my hand at a YouTube series for this map. You've also inspired me to make my own map!
(Don't worry, if I release my map I'll give you credit for inspiring me.)

Reactions: OlexaKid64

OlexaKid64

Jul 29, 2019
Great map! I think I'm gonna try my hand at a YouTube series for this map. You've also inspired me to make my own map!
(Don't worry, if I release my map I'll give you credit for inspiring me.)

You don't have to give me credit at all. What's your YouTube? I'd love to watch the series :)

penguin055

Jul 29, 2019
You don't have to give me credit at all. What's your YouTube? I'd love to watch the series :)

My YouTube channel is just my username here, but my actual username is peguino112. Thanks for your interest!
(P.S. I'll try to get the series started ASAP, but I will be away from home next week, so it may take a while.)

OlexaKid64

Jul 29, 2019
My YouTube channel is just my username here, but my actual username is peguino112. Thanks for your interest!
(P.S. I'll try to get the series started ASAP, but I will be away from home next week, so it may take a while.)

Subscribed to you. Can't wait to see the videos!

Samihazah

Jul 29, 2019
This map is great for starting a new world and speeding up technology development through challenges. I had an issue with the vending block spitting the key at the other side of the door, otherwise, this is great!