(Not so)Angry Player Plays Resonant Rise!!!

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Ah...Guys, sorry, I think I can't make an update today, I don't have enough stuff. Anyway, I will also be out for the weekend, don't expect me to post. Sorry for that.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I am having a problem. The new update is there, I didn't even tried on my world, because it's not going to work. Whizz replaced Immibis Microblocks for Forge Multipart. We did find a "solution", but it will break my world. School is also starting for me, and I won't be able to play as much as I would like.

The Automagica server is, after all, not going to open, Whizz wasn't able to set it up.

This means that I will haveto create a new world. And that updates won't be as regular. Maybe weekly updates. I don't know.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I am having a problem. The new update is there, I didn't even tried on my world, because it's not going to work. Whizz replaced Immibis Microblocks for Forge Multipart. We did find a "solution", but it will break my world. School is also starting for me, and I won't be able to play as much as I would like.

The Automagica server is, after all, not going to open, Whizz wasn't able to set it up.

This means that I will haveto create a new world. And that updates won't be as regular. Maybe weekly updates. I don't know.

That's fine.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Dumbledore dies

Oh, yeah, there's something else;
2013-10-03_21.49.29.png
2013-10-03_21.49.38.png
2013-10-03_21.49.51.png

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, so, yes, I am using ResonantRise, by KirinDave. Yes. Blame Whizz. His new amazing update, well, I didn't like it, it was world braking AND I had less stuff. No thanks. If Whizz gives me a new update, I WILL beta test it, but no, from now on, I don't think I will be using AM here. Sorry.

But lets get to the "update". I have been mining a quite a lot, I don't know what should I build, but I think that for my own good, I shouldn't build a man cave.

But this is my base so far:

2013-10-05_18.23.18.png
2013-10-05_18.23.23.png
2013-10-05_18.27.34.png
2013-10-05_18.25.59.png

It also seems like Minegicka is in! I like Minegicka! As long as it doesn't--
2013-10-05_18.24.01.png
*sigh*

Also, about my base, any Ideas? (This is just a temporary one)

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, so, yes, I am using ResonantRise, by KirinDave. Yes. Blame Whizz. His new amazing update, well, I didn't like it, it was world braking AND I had less stuff. No thanks. If Whizz gives me a new update, I WILL beta test it, but no, from now on, I don't think I will be using AM here. Sorry.

But lets get to the "update". I have been mining a quite a lot, I don't know what should I build, but I think that for my own good, I shouldn't build a man cave.

*sigh*

Aw. Jk. Hopefully Multipart adds a way to add all solid blocks in the game to the database. Otherwise I'll have both in, with both kinds of Microblocks showing. I'll probably disable the viewing of the Immibis Microblocks in NEI.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you

*sigh*

I have an idea. Remember last time, it was between cave and treehouse, and you went cave? How about this time, you go treehouse?

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I have an idea. Remember last time, it was between cave and treehouse, and you went cave? How about this time, you go treehouse?

I kinda wanted to do that, but I don't think it would be good with this kind of trees, lemme just explore a bit..[DOUBLEPOST=1380996572][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh! I forgot to say that I added morph, cause morph is cool.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Well, while I was searching some good trees to make a treehouse, well, I find someting interesting...I may build my base in it...

2013-10-06_16.07.03.png

Opinions?

Noby07

Jul 29, 2019
Looks to small and to dangerous :p
But try rebuilding the tree, making it 3 times bigger, would be perfect for a housing and if the stump would be 3x3, then you could have a secret entrace and a ladder downwards to a cave-like structure.