Any point of liquid meat and using it?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Bigpak

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a point to it? Does it have any advantages over other foods? What is it used for?

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Generating meat from skeletons is more than enough reason. If it had better saturation than cookies it might be more enticing though >.>

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
I like it because its funny. I feel that it is the most appropriate (though not necessarily the best) way of processing pigs. It just seems right to me and when I set up my slaughterhouse its the only food I use. Its so easy to overproduce all food though it can be a bit ridiculous.

Reactions: SpitefulFox

iwishiknew

Jul 29, 2019
What is the benefit of using liquid meat? If the saturation is that of cookies, why not set up a potatoe/carrot farm or slaughter your own pigs/cows with a flame sword? Is it just there because some people like it?

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
I think the thing that most people are after with liquid meat, other than the fact that its awesome, is that you need the slaughterhouse to get pink slime which is used to make the mfr mining laser

iwishiknew

Jul 29, 2019
Ahh. I plan to have most, if not all, types of machines in my base so I'll be using that, I just wanted to know. Thanks.

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
If you have more than one animal farm, you can just grind them all down into liquid meat so your food stacks in one slot. :p

iwishiknew

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't know meat blocks were something that could be built. Hmm, they would be a good source of food for an extended siege in addition to the fruits and veges I am growing. I'll have to make a warehouse with them then.

Bigpak

Jul 29, 2019
I've got it, I am going to make a castle out of meat blocks, and in that castle will be my animal breeding station which gets conveyor belted over to the glue factory/slaughterhouse >:)

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
I've got it, I am going to make a castle out of meat blocks, and in that castle will be my animal breeding station which gets conveyor belted over to the glue factory/slaughterhouse >:)
Each tower should have a conveyor belt laid in a circle with a random animal. It's perpetual circuit would advertise the wholesale slaughter that occurs within your walls.

Reactions: Museli

WTFFFS

Jul 29, 2019
Main reason I have liquid meat is as a byproduct of pink slime production, triple meats treats are imo a much better food source, though you can config the MFR meat to have the saturation of steak instead of cookies which might make it a bit more useful.