Whitelist Server Drain Bamage | Direwolf20 1.5 | Whitelist | 24/7 | Dedicated Host | Adults 20+ | PvE

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Difinity

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys. Looking to move from my local server to a server with other people since my people changed games. I play clean and will stay as long as the other people I play with are cool and fun to play with. Prefer a mature server with no kids, but as long as the kids are not idiots, I'm fine.

I like building a massive power gen facility and sharing power with the world. That's just my thing. "Power to the pplz."

IGN: Lord_Smelt_It
Fav Mod: Redpower <cry> Now is AE, with TE as a second, and TC as a close third.

If you don't have a TS or Vent server, I can get one.

Schurfable

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Schurfable
Why would you want to join our server?: I've been playing a lot of FTB for the past months, but I'm looking for someone I can play and have fun with
Favorite mod, and why?: Probably Applied Energistics. The first time I got an ME network up and running is the best thing in my life (hm, that sounded a bit sad)
Anything else you'd like to add?: I can be fun!

GioXmen

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: GioXmen
Why would you want to join our server?: Just looking for a mature server to play in
Favorite mod, and why?: Thaumcraft

KuroiMitsukai

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: KuroiMitsukai
Why would you want to join our server?: Looking for community to play with that isn't overrun children. Also a nice community driven server is always a plus.
Favorite mod, and why?: I am really starting to like Tinkers Construt, also I'm in love with AP and getting a ME system up an running.

Myu

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: wilsonreborn
Why would you want to join our server?: just looking for multi plays =/
Favorite mod, and why?:probably forestry , bees looks kewl lol
Anything else you'd like to add? , im new to this , not That good either , maybe playing with pplz can make it more fun instead of alone since i can look at their stuff and how they build to learn from em =p
if able to join , will c if it is lagfree for me to play first

ninjagamer32

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: ninjagamer32
Why would you want to join our server?: the last server I was on was shut down. I the head moderator.
Favorite mod, and why?: thermal expantion, because it has great first machines.
Anything else you'd like to add? Just question in the mystcraft mod are still allowed to make new world or no?

d3nthegreat1

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: d3nthegreat1
Why would you want to join our server?: New small fresh community, I myself have also been hosting a server for 3-4 friends, for almost a year now. They have decided to stop playing, so i'm looking for find a new "home" :p
Favorite mod, and why?: Hands down forestry
Anything else you'd like to add?: I've been a serveradmin several times, I could provide more then just another minecraft player if needed. (my irl profession is all things *nix ....)

JunkyPic

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: wilsonreborn
Why would you want to join our server?: just looking for multi plays =/
Favorite mod, and why?:probably forestry , bees looks kewl lol
Anything else you'd like to add? , im new to this , not That good either , maybe playing with pplz can make it more fun instead of alone since i can look at their stuff and how they build to learn from em =p
if able to join , will c if it is lagfree for me to play first

Dear god man, where did you learn grammar.

Either way, all of the above accepted.

Kaktus021

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Kaktus021
Why would you want to join our server?: Tired of playing in singleplayer
Favorite mod, and why?: Probably Thaumcraft
Anything else you'd like to add?: Banana

Hops

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: hopdog
Why would you want to join our server?: I am looking for a server to call home
Favorite mod, and why?: RP2/AE, Why because i love how well they can automate things.
Anything else you'd like to add?: I have been playing Minecraft since beta and though the last few years have been playing on/off again with Tekkit/FTB. I wont say that i have mastered all the mods but i think I'm very Proficient with them all. I do like to make things look good so i pre-plan a lot. Currently i am working on mastering bee's to make a fully automated Work shop.

ghostconnell1975

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Ghostconnell1975
Why would you want to join our server?: Have recently gotten back inot minecraft after taking a break away from it for a few months, and all the servers I have found or been on have either been witout communities or the commnunties they have are not helpful or non existant, so looking for a server with a small community that can have fun and enjoy themselves while getting down to business and building aswell
Favorite mod, and why?: Favourite mod would have to be Forestry/ Thermal Expansion/ Railcraft
Anything else you'd like to add?: i Have been playing minecraft for about 18 months and got involved with FTB since the launcher was released last year. took the break away for personal reasons, and have enjoyed being back playing FTB again, though am looking for a server to call home. Normally play for a few hours daily about 4 to 8 hours normally

1977batman

Jul 29, 2019
Ghostconnell1975 - You are in! We look forward to seeing you on the server!!

1977batman[DOUBLEPOST=1377688277][/DOUBLEPOST]But wait... there's MORE!!!! We can't forget about Hopdog!! Welcome to DrainBramage, HOP!

1977batman

Deianaor

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Deianaor
Age 27
Summer has gone and riding a bike isn't that much fun in the rain. And i really missed MC
Favorite mod... hmmm tough one, maybe AE even though i'am not that good at it i think it is an awesome mod.
Anything else? hmm. been playing vanilla MC for a while, almost 2 years i think. and i still comming bak and dig holes and build

dewboy3d

Jul 29, 2019
For anyone having trouble connecting. The mod pack we are using is now listed as a private pack. The name of the pack is DW20. FTB updated the modpacks and the server is NOT upgraded to the latestversion.