Whitelist Server EvilCraft [Unleashed 1.1.3] [Fresh World] [20 slots] [24/7] [Biomes O Plenty] [Plugins] [Whitelist]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Mooseman9

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 16
IGN (In Game Nickname): Major_Creepist
Experience with FTB: I have been playing FTB for a while, which I started some time before Ultimate gave way to Unleashed/Unhinged. I do have a lot of experience with most of the main mods, (such as Buildcraft and Thermal Expansion) although I'm eager to explore some of the ones I haven't spent much time with (such Tinker's Construct.)
What are you best at (BC, IC2 etc): Probably Buildcraft, IC2, Thaumcraft, and Thermal Expansion. Generally most of the main mods, with a few exceptions.
Anything you want to add / suggestions?: Nothing that I can think of.

PureEvil

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 16
IGN (In Game Nickname): Major_Creepist
Experience with FTB: I have been playing FTB for a while, which I started some time before Ultimate gave way to Unleashed/Unhinged. I do have a lot of experience with most of the main mods, (such as Buildcraft and Thermal Expansion) although I'm eager to explore some of the ones I haven't spent much time with (such Tinker's Construct.)
What are you best at (BC, IC2 etc): Probably Buildcraft, IC2, Thaumcraft, and Thermal Expansion. Generally most of the main mods, with a few exceptions.
Anything you want to add / suggestions?: Nothing that I can think of.

welcome in :)

Blastedsura

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 19
IGN (In Game Nickname): blastedsura
Experience with FTB: Been playing it since it was released last year. Been playing some mods like IC2 and BC2 before that
What are you best at (BC, IC2 etc): I love Thaumcraft, thermal expansion and tinkers construct, so I guess those 3 :)
Anything you want to add / suggestions?: Don't think so, I will if I remember anything :D

thunderstruck

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 17
IGN (In Game Nickname): thunderstruck001
Experience with FTB: only type of minecraft I play, used to play tekkit but moved to ftb
What are you best at (BC, IC2 etc): Thaumcraft,, ic2, bc and i am also good at going way over the top with builds but they usually end up alright. also starting to practice with bees and I can do the very basics of railcraft. also an avid user of MPS.
Anything you want to add / suggestions?: none that I can think of

PureEvil

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Nickname): thunderstruck001
Experience with FTB: only type of minecraft I play, used to play tekkit but moved to ftb
What are you best at (BC, IC2 etc): Thaumcraft,, ic2, bc and i am also good at going way over the top with builds but they usually end up alright. also starting to practice with bees and I can do the very basics of railcraft. also an avid user of MPS.
Anything you want to add / suggestions?: none that I can think of
Whitelisted, welcome in

3in10

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Nickname) 3in10
Experience with FTB: Well i have some experience but i am always learning, i do know Basic FTB Stuff but i am learning other stuff in the mod pack as we speak
What are you best at (BC, IC2 etc): Well i want to say IC2 since its the mod iv worked with most,
Anything you want to add / suggestions?: Nope, looks good from here.

PureEvil

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Nickname) 3in10
Experience with FTB: Well i have some experience but i am always learning, i do know Basic FTB Stuff but i am learning other stuff in the mod pack as we speak
What are you best at (BC, IC2 etc): Well i want to say IC2 since its the mod iv worked with most,
Anything you want to add / suggestions?: Nope, looks good from here.
Welcome in:)

virusofheadaches

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 21
IGN (In Game Nickname) EnterableVirus
Experience with FTB: Played for a year came from tekkit
What are you best at (BC, IC2 etc): mystcraft and forestry (i lov trees)
Anything you want to add / suggestions?: nope besides Pyramids ftw :)

DeusLexx

Jul 29, 2019

Age (16+): 23
IGN (In Game Nickname): DeusLexx
Experience with FTB: Around 1 year or so
What are you best at (BC, IC2 etc): Forestry, Thaumcraft,Tinkers construct
Anything you want to add / suggestions?: nothing, from current point of view

PureEvil

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 21
IGN (In Game Nickname) EnterableVirus
Experience with FTB: Played for a year came from tekkit
What are you best at (BC, IC2 etc): mystcraft and forestry (i lov trees)

Anything you want to add / suggestions?: nope besides Pyramids ftw :)
Age (16+): 23
IGN (In Game Nickname): DeusLexx
Experience with FTB: Around 1 year or so
What are you best at (BC, IC2 etc): Forestry, Thaumcraft,Tinkers construct
Anything you want to add / suggestions?: nothing, from current point of view
whitelisted guys

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 37
IGN (In Game Nickname) xYorkx
Experience with FTB: Pretty good, mostly MindCrack experience but starting to get into Unleashed
What are you best at (BC, IC2 etc): IC2 for sure
Anything you want to add / suggestions?: Have you considered adding Grief Prevention plugin? and Timefold? and WeatherRestrictions perhaps? ^^

PureEvil

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 37
IGN (In Game Nickname) xYorkx
Experience with FTB: Pretty good, mostly MindCrack experience but starting to get into Unleashed
What are you best at (BC, IC2 etc): IC2 for sure
Anything you want to add / suggestions?: Have you considered adding Grief Prevention plugin? and Timefold? and WeatherRestrictions perhaps? ^^

Whitelisted :) Yes, I did consider adding Grief Prevention but for me, WorldGuard is no worse. Weather is easily set through essentials config so I didn't bother with that. We got backups going every hour so nothing is to be lost. I don't let kids on the server and since everybody can protect their land, griefers would have a hard time doing their job :)

pingwel

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): Im 20 Years old
IGN (In Game Nickname): My ingame name is Pargy
Experience with FTB: I have been playing The FTB from the beggining. and i know alot about the diffrend mods and how they work. only thing i have problems with at Computercraft :/
What are you best at (BC, IC2 etc): Im what im best at hmm thats a hard one tbh. it might be the autosorting and crafting systems. and thats the AE system and logistic pipes.
Anything you want to add / suggestions?: Im looking for a friendly place to play with active players and have fun with :)

Salanth

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+):16
IGN (In Game Nickname):Salanth37
Experience with FTB:8-9 months
What are you best at (BC, IC2 etc):IC2 (Wanting to try a new start with thermal expansion for something new)
Anything you want to add / suggestions?:Nope, nothing came to mind <-Edit (Thought about adding Core Protect just incase anything gets griefed its possible to roll it back)

CheckerBoard6

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Nickname): CheckerBoard6
Experience with FTB: I've played it a lot since it first came out, multiple different server's. Mostly private server's with a couple friends.
What are you best at (BC, IC2 etc): Jack of all trades, master of none :p
Anything you want to add / suggestions?: Been looking for a decent FTB server for ages, built up a stockpile of cool ideas :L

Poyzon

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+):26
IGN (In Game Nickname): Poy
Experience with FTB: Played ultimate and some unleashed/unhinged for a few months
What are you best at (BC, IC2 etc):i guess im pretty good at BC, IC2, Thermal Exp (all the major mods i guess since all of them are really important for full developement), and really enjoying dartcraft/Tconstruct
Anything you want to add / suggestions?:i hope u already have ts3 since i want to play with a small close comunnity

Zry

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 27
IGN (In Game Nickname) Zryx51
Experience with FTB: Played since the launcher was in beta
What are you best at (BC, IC2 etc): I'm more of a jack of all trades player, i try to use a different set of mods each play through.
Anything you want to add: This is my first attempt at playing on a server, playing alone just got kinda dull. As mentioned before i like to try something new each time. My structures tend to be fairly simplistic and easily planned out in sketchup. Thank you for your time.