What does YOUR storage room look like?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Okiemurse

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, inspired by this awesome thread - What does your warehouse look like? Once you have your crazy power room up and humming, what do you do with all of your sweet loot? Do you have an automated system that sorts all of your items out from a single input chest (what I'm working on right now), or do you manually sort? Do you keep all of your stuff in a few big chests or do you sort them out into 1 small chest per individual item? Or do you just have a bunch of different color ender pouches and carry your whole inventory with you? Let me see some big pretty pictures of where you keep all of your crafting materials!

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
I store most of my large quantity items in barrels, and any extras in 2 diamond chests.

thatsIch

Jul 29, 2019
Here is mine
not finished though
autosorting with Factorizations Router System
I have "drop all shit" chests all over place hooked up with enderchests

1xxYb

ThyMrMan

Jul 29, 2019
A wall of diamond chests for my temporary storage room, waiting till RP2 comes around to set up my barrel wall. That and 4 Extra-Dimensional Barrels to hold extra cobble/dirt/gravel/sand

thatsIch

Jul 29, 2019
General Router:
- Router connect to all "container" types like chests, barrels etc if registered correctly even furnaces, evens etc
- if containers are adjacent to other containers the router is able to track them too
- routers have simple GUI: extract or insert: self-explanatory
but it can just do it for 1 item due to 1 item slot so on extraction you have to dumb the item in the slot to somewhere else

the router has several upgrades by holding shift and rightclicking them:
- speed: travel speed between containers is almost instantly. only useful in big projects
- bandwidth: use a whole stack instead of 1 item only
- itemfilter: filters only specified items. not as usefull as you may think
- machine filter: you can specify your containers and processing blocks but only 1
- throughness: _tries_ to finish 1 containers first and then servers next
- ejector: enables you to push a retrieving item to another adjacent block

general setup
1 dropchest
1 router with ejector to eject to router#2
1 router with machine filter to fill all your barrels

throughness, item, bandwith and speed are optional under certain circumstances

MortalDanger

Jul 29, 2019
I'd really love to see some more pics. Starting to think about creating a big storage building now that I have quarry power.

Willsy

Jul 29, 2019
Doesn't get much better than an AE system

MiSvMSi.png

Everything gets stored in this AE system, there are a couple more drives underground.
I use Railcraft tanks for any liquid storage, dotted all over.

mushroom taco

Jul 29, 2019
Doesn't get much better than an AE system

MiSvMSi.png

Everything gets stored in this AE system, there are a couple more drives underground.
I use Railcraft tanks for any liquid storage, dotted all over.
Ftb didn't have ae 8 months ago.