Whitelist Server Multi-Purpose Criminal Element | Unleashed v1.1.2 | Whitelist | PvE | TS3 | Australia

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

matheryn

Jul 29, 2019
1. Real first name: Cj
2. In game name: Matheryn_m
3. Age: 32
4. Did you read and understand the server rules: yes
5. Why do you want to join this little server down under:i live in Australia and find it hard to play on OS servers due to lag and would like to play with other people
6. Location: “brisbane. Australia
7. If you are approved would you need help installing the added mod: hopefully not

Juiceball

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Cj (Matheryn_m), I've added you to the whitelist

also i added Flamingbluepanda for you Josh

mizzeymiley

Jul 29, 2019
it wont let me upload a pic but by any chance which tab do i add the mod in the first one or the second or third

jmabartlett

Jul 29, 2019
Real first name: James
In game name: jmabartlett
Did you read and understand the server rules: Yes.
5. Why do you want to join this little server down under: I live in Brisbane and would enjoy being able to play on a server with others without to much lag.
6. Location: Brisbane, Australia
7. If you are approved would you need help installing the added mod: No, probably not.

tompy97

Jul 29, 2019
as far as the server stability issues that we've been having lately. I'm fairly confident that it is a mystcraft problem. The server has 'closed/timed out' at exactly the same time i've been travelling through linking books. Could be a coincident, but Its happened enough times to make me think something is up...

Juiceball

Jul 29, 2019
ok welp the server has gone down and wont let me do anything... so MPCE will have to have a look at it