New Mod Packs ***Released***

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019

adracamas

Jul 29, 2019
Last error I got was one in reference to Slot 1100 being occupied by portalgun.common.block.BlockPortalMod@6a17ed46 when adding logisticspipes.blocks.LogisticsSignBlock@48dac514

Severe error.

It's also a fresh, right out of the .zip file server.

Ohsaka

Jul 29, 2019
Last error I got was one in reference to Slot 1100 being occupied by portalgun.common.block.BlockPortalMod@6a17ed46 when adding logisticspipes.blocks.LogisticsSignBlock@48dac514

Severe error.

It's also a fresh, right out of the .zip file server.

Feed The Beast@FTB_Team
6h
Upcoming update to both Unleashed and DW20, Contains a fix for the LogiPipe/Portal gun ID conflict, and a small update to ForgeMultipart.

Reactions: ExpectingStorms

explodingcow254

Jul 29, 2019
I cannot use the FTB unleashed modpack

At the end of the console when it stops it says mc = class net.minecraft.client.Minecraft

Guthatron

Jul 29, 2019
even after the 1.1.1 update to fix ID conflicts I still get conflicts with MFFS stuff on server boot. About 20 SEVERE warnings from forge
Saying that for example module sphere conflicts with data card etc

Stephen Dunne

Jul 29, 2019
Lovin the Forge microblocks from multipart, great addition to the pack... I've been using "Project Red" as a replacement for RP2, its brilliant, its got the inverted lamps, all the gates,canvas bags ..nearly everthing Red Power 2 had,, and even more to come :)

tubbytoad42

Jul 29, 2019
It's a shame that Biomes O'Plently is disabled by default on the client, as that essentially stops server operators from being able to choose whether or not to use it. Disabling it by default server side is very understandable though, as when enabled it automatically applies itself to the world generator. However, on the client side I can't see how much harm would be done if it were enabled by default, since it has to be selected as the world generator in the SSP creation screen anyways. Enabling it on the client side would be a great help to server owners, since then server owners would have an actual feasible way to choose to use BoP on their systems.

Reactions: essenceoflove

Daemonblue

Jul 29, 2019
It's a shame that Biomes O'Plently is disabled by default on the client, as that essentially stops server operators from being able to choose whether or not to use it. Disabling it by default server side is very understandable though, as when enabled it automatically applies itself to the world generator. However, on the client side I can't see how much harm would be done if it were enabled by default, since it has to be selected as the world generator in the SSP creation screen anyways. Enabling it on the client side would be a great help to server owners, since then server owners would have an actual feasible way to choose to use BoP on their systems.

Even if you have a normal, non-BoP world it will still spawn BoP's nether biomes.

Status
Not open for further replies.