Weird Recipe in FTB Unleashed?

Hlaaftana

Jul 29, 2019
I was checking the nether star recipe from extra utils in NEI, and i saw a shapeless recipe. With SOTMead and Nebris' head plus a nether star makes the nether star of justice? I have gregtech too but i pretty much think that is not gt because greg already did make a reference to SOTMead and SirSengir whom are both Forgecraft members, but Nebris..... I don't know which mod author is aware of Mindcrack much, like Pahimar or Player, but it may even be like DartCraft which adds that recipe. Your thoughts?

tehBlobLord

Jul 29, 2019
I'm pretty sure that they are aware of Mindcrack, seeing as they host a modpack and a server for the guys.

Hlaaftana

Jul 29, 2019
I know that, it's just like the enchanted golden apple, it's not displayed, but it has a recipe.
That's why i can't use item subsets.

Nymall

Jul 29, 2019
The recipie does not show up as an actual item in nei, but here is the path if you want to find it:

• Check the recipie for head
  • From there, it will give you two computer craft recipies. Check the "use" of either of the named heads(either press u(defualt) or right click the product in the NEI recipie screen)
  • Click over to shapeless crafting.
I don't think this recipie is yet implemented, or that it does anything particularly special yet. I was able to craft a beacon base just fine with it, so it seems to be a fully functional nether star. Interestingly, any head will work, so in the recipe dan200's head and Cloudhunters head seem to work just fine.