New 1.2.5 Launcher Freezes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DracoMagus

Jul 29, 2019
I just updated to the new Launcher, and since then, Everytime I Launch the 1.5.2 NGT v0.8 Pack, The console Freezes at the Obsidiplate loading its config. Sometimes, the console just crashes, sometimes, it finishes it work but like after 3 minutes of being frozen

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I too have an issue with loading the 1.5.2NGT 0.8 pack, I started the launch roughly 17 minutes ago, it stopped while loading the Misc Peripherals module for Tinkers Construct for about 5 minutes. It has been loading OpenCCSensors for 7 minutes now.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
My friend I am talking to on Skype said it took abnormally long to load both the client and his server for 1.5.2 NGT 0.8.[DOUBLEPOST=1374361670][/DOUBLEPOST]A way to downgrade the launcher to the previous version would be swell.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
just looked through the log-file, it ends after the PreInit of OpenPeripheral...

I don't see anything funky in the log. All I see is that it has been loading OpenCCSensors for the past 7 minutes (I rebooted with less RAM). Like I said, a way to downgrade the launcher would be swell.

Galaxy_2Alex

Jul 29, 2019
...removing OpenPeripheral worked for me though, very strange...
So, removing the mod that's causing the freeze seems the only way to fix it at the moment...

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
...removing OpenPeripheral worked for me though, very strange...
So, removing the mod that's causing the freeze seems the only way to fix it at the moment...

That won't work for me, I'm playing on a server. It is between two people, but it is still a pain. I'll ask him.

Edit: "Nah, I don't believe that. There's gotta be some other way" So that's outta the picture.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
I just updated to the new Launcher, and since then, Everytime I Launch the 1.5.2 NGT v0.8 Pack, The console Freezes at the Obsidiplate loading its config. Sometimes, the console just crashes, sometimes, it finishes it work but like after 3 minutes of being frozen

Does this only occur with that modpack?

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
It also seems to be correlated with the other issues with downloading the new modpacks.
Likely due to high server load (lots of people downloading lots of stuff, like right now)

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
It also seems to be correlated with the other issues with downloading the new modpacks.
Likely due to high server load (lots of people downloading lots of stuff, like right now)

That doesn't really make sense, as I already have the modpack. And yeah, NosePicker5555 cannot download the Unleashed pack. I am unsure why (talking to him on TeamSpeak).

Galaxy_2Alex

Jul 29, 2019
After 3 minutes the console states a FileNotFoundException aboutOpenPeripheral's script.txt, and continues loading perfectly fine. So it's just my impatience... gonna try it at the wgt too...

That doesn't really make sense, as I already have the modpack. And yeah, NosePicker5555 cannot download the Unleashed pack. I am unsure why (talking to him on TeamSpeak).
Look at twitter, Unleashed is currently disabled because of a major issue

Status
Not open for further replies.