New 1.2.5 Launcher Freezes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
That doesn't really make sense, as I already have the modpack. And yeah, NosePicker5555 cannot download the Unleashed pack. I am unsure why (talking to him on TeamSpeak).

It makes sense because you're "downloading" (probably just loading, but you're connected to their server, and thus, downloading from it, unless you're offline)

DracoMagus

Jul 29, 2019
SatanicSanta said:
“That doesn't really make sense, as I already have the modpack. And yeah, NosePicker5555 cannot download the Unleashed pack. I am unsure why (talking to him on TeamSpeak).​
It makes sense because you're "downloading" (probably just loading, but you're connected to their server, and thus, downloading from it, unless you're offline)
I dont know about all that, but I've been using the mod pack 1.5.2 NGT since it's out, been running the v0.8 since its out too, but been having this problem only after I updated to the new launcher if it can help identify the problem... and for myself, it freezes exactly at the same spot.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
I don't quite understand what you mean.

The launcher update means that something changed. Because something changed, you have to redownload. Because you're redownloading, it's hanging on the download, due to more than normal downloads today. It does not explain the actual loading hanging, but it does explain the extended download times for the modpacks. Which from what I can tell are still somewhat related, if only due to the launcher update.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
The launcher update means that something changed. Because something changed, you have to redownload. Because you're redownloading, it's hanging on the download, due to more than normal downloads today. It does not explain the actual loading hanging, but it does explain the extended download times for the modpacks. Which from what I can tell are still somewhat related, if only due to the launcher update.

Ah. The only thing is I'm not redownloading anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.