New Mod Packs ***Released***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemonblue

Jul 29, 2019
Um yes I know...but hey thanks for re clarifying that again :)

Well yea, but you were saying they would be put in the same pack if they were compatible. If we're to believe the mod author's for now they are compatible as of now, but they don't want each other's mods put together.

Bubbleo

Jul 29, 2019
Well yea, but you were saying they would be put in the same pack if they were compatible. If we're to believe the mod author's for now they are compatible as of now, but they don't want each other's mods put together.

No FTB has been requested not to place the packs together not the user.....The end user can place and modify the pack however they wish too, as long as its for their own personal use and are not distributing it, so you do need to be clear about that side of it. I know i modify my packs with certain things and so do a lot of others.

Daemonblue

Jul 29, 2019
Good luck adding Gregtech to unleashed maybe you have not been reading as of late but Gregtech and Tinkers Construct do not play well together, otherwise I am sure they would of put gregtech in Unleashed if it was compatable....

That's what I'm referencing from your post. I was just saying no, even if they were compatible (which the mods are, just not the mod authors) they would not have been nor will ever be put in the same pack by FTB. In my first post I explicitly said by FTB as well.

Lykeuhfox

Jul 29, 2019
This has probably been said before already. But I haven't seen it yet I apologize if it has. Does anyone know if the 1.5.2 pack will be up-gradable to the 1.6 pack when the 1.6 pack is released?

Daemonblue

Jul 29, 2019
This has probably been said before already. But I haven't seen it yet I apologize if it has. Does anyone know if the 1.5.2 pack will be up-gradable to the 1.6 pack when the 1.6 pack is released?
It has been stated by those working with the modpacks that there isn't any planned forward compatibility. Part of this is due to the new liquid code forge is going to be using in 1.6 that will delete liquids in tanks, part of it is new world gen, and another part is we don't know what mods will be updating for 1.6 or will be kept in the packs. Basically, don't count on it.

What's the chances of getting a version of Mo Creatures that will work with ultimate?

From the FTB team? Never cause the mod author of Mo' Creatures doesn't want his mod in any mod packs. You could try to fix the configs yourself or have someone do it for you though.

Reactions: Mashy14

Bubbleo

Jul 29, 2019
That's what I'm referencing from your post. I was just saying no, even if they were compatible (which the mods are, just not the mod authors) they would not have been nor will ever be put in the same pack by FTB. In my first post I explicitly said by FTB as well.

Meh i am mistaken then my bad your right ....Hope that makes ya feel better :)

TheCyberTronn

Jul 29, 2019
is there a day that it should be released?

FTB release most of their stuff on Mondays so that's the best bet. They will, however, push updates on other days if they find a really bad bug. Just a couple of days left! (I'm pretty sure they're available with a private pack code but they won't tell us it.)

Albeleo

Jul 29, 2019
Unleashed will be out within 12 hours, if you looked at the spreadsheet.

Ha! Awesome, that wasn't up there last I checked. From the earlier statements I was figuring a few days at least.

I guess I know what I'm doing tonight! ;)

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
I'm guessing either FTB has something against Immibis or Immibis has something against FTB since FTB seems to be avoiding Immibis mods. Advanced Machines, Microblocks.... Waiting on different versions.

ThePokepika99

Jul 29, 2019
Good luck adding Gregtech to unleashed maybe you have not been reading as of late but Gregtech and Tinkers Construct do not play well together, otherwise I am sure they would of put gregtech in Unleashed if it was compatable....

Seriosuly a lot of you a like crazy woman waiting for the doors to open right before a sale starts.....

"Quickly moves out of the way of the stampeding kids"

They don't do anything to stop us from adding to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.