Ihave just been checking the Jaded Bee

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
To clear it up, the Jaded bee was created as my reward for being the first person to breed every bee from Forestry, Extra Bees and Magic Bees on a survival map without cheating. That includes the GregTech and other mod specific bees. It was a challenge/dare set for me by the creator of Extra Bees. I got 2 rewards, a Jade Moondial in Magic Bees (which everyone can use) and the Jaded Bee which has my favorite products and traits.

The halo and horns were added after I asked for permission to use the bee sprite as my subscriber icon on twitch. On of my viewers added a halo and Binnie and one of the artists from Sphax created the sprite with the changing halo/horns.

And yes it requires an apiary placed by Jadedcat... however to get the 100% completion achievement you do not have to breed that bee or the holiday bees.

Its and Ender bee bred to a Relic bee with a 2% mutation chance in an apiary or alveary I placed.

I believe at the time it required me breeding over 200 species of bees.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Tnx Jaded for the heads up, dont mean I dont still want it but aint that human nature or was it pokemon?