Milking Cows

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

zilvarwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone figured out a way to automatically milk cows in 152ngt?

I tried a couple of turtle solutions (bucket and tank turtles) and neither worked.

CapturetheBomb

Jul 29, 2019
Gah. I knew I was missing something obvious.

Thank you. I shall go club myself with a hunk of leather.

I'd recommend only supplying it with a very small amount of power, as it is an energy hog for me. As soon as the internal buffer has any space, it collects a bucket but only fills up the buffer the few mB that was missing.

I assume you are going to be using it with Force engines, correct?

zilvarwolf

Jul 29, 2019
I'd recommend only supplying it with a very small amount of power, as it is an energy hog for me. As soon as the internal buffer has any space, it collects a bucket but only fills up the buffer the few mB that was missing.

I assume you are going to be using it with Force engines, correct?

Yeah, that was the plan.

Fill up a 3x3x5 railcraft tank and run force engines for fun and profit.

Reactions: RedBoss

zilvarwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Somebody has been watching KirinDave on youtube? ;)

Actually just started, but I haven't seen him doing that :)

I've already got an array of combustion engines (12 planted, 9 more available I just haven't setup yet), and figured that, what the heck, let's just throw MOAR POWAH! out there.

I've already got the cows doing sewage for farms, so this won't hurt a thing :)

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
Somebody has been watching KirinDave on youtube? ;)

That was a fun system. I am actually installing Dartcraft right now, my console doesn't appear to be spazzing either so I should be able to do this soon. And yes, it worked with no id conflicts. Also I want to bottle a small amount of milk for when I am working with jungle bees and other effect giving stuff.

zilvarwolf

Jul 29, 2019
I love dartcraft. I think there needs to be something more restricting the enchantment of his tools, because the stuff is really wow-powerful and easy to get....but as it stands, his method of enchanting is really close to perfect. (maybe if it required some xp too..dunno..I mean, I'm level 60. I haven't spent a level or died since we re-rolled the server 152ngt)

I'm sure I'll get a good chuckle out of that system of KirinDave's when I get there. I'm also sure it'll be a lot more efficient than mine :) I tend to brute force stuff

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
The fun for me is the railcraft tank full of milk and the absurdity of using it for fuel. But milk in the USA is full of sugar anyways so... :p May the force be with you

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have your milk semi-skimmed?
No, I have it, full throttle.

I am truly sorry for the appalling joke, but my mind just works the way it works.