Wallpapers

Taladan

Jul 29, 2019
Dig the papers.

To the rest:

all I hear is 'blah blah blah FIX THE WATERMARK'
and
'blah blah blah MAKE A NEW LOGO'

While not having seen any wallpapers those complaining have made for the community nor having seen any efforts at logos the same have attempted, I'm pretty sure BigBad isn't your dancing monkey. Maybe next time try saying 'Thanks so much. By the by, in my opinion next time you do this, maybe offer them without the watermark'

Just a thought, maybe I'm wrong to try and urge people to be civil to those offering time, talent and effort to the community at no charge to others.

Reactions: Cman333

ezekielelin

Jul 29, 2019
Dig the papers.

To the rest:

all I hear is 'blah blah blah FIX THE WATERMARK'
and
'blah blah blah MAKE A NEW LOGO'

While not having seen any wallpapers those complaining have made for the community nor having seen any efforts at logos the same have attempted, I'm pretty sure BigBad isn't your dancing monkey. Maybe next time try saying 'Thanks so much. By the by, in my opinion next time you do this, maybe offer them without the watermark'

Just a thought, maybe I'm wrong to try and urge people to be civil to those offering time, talent and effort to the community at no charge to others.

I don't know anything about his/her workflow, but what I do know is most designers would leave this in another layer, meaning it would be decently easy to remove.

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
Personally I really like our logo, it is not changing.
I'll put up an alternative watermark location when I get home from work

ezekielelin

Jul 29, 2019
Personally I really like our logo, it is not changing.
I'll put up an alternative watermark location when I get home from work

Thank you, its the fact it interferes with my menubar. Maybe a square in the corner? (I like the logo, not the location)

sees1dk

Jul 29, 2019
it looks like a mixture of "Myst" and "the dig"

The loge shouldn't have the gray background it seems out of place.

applebroz222

Jul 29, 2019
Any chance you could make a version of a good, intact base? Like a fusion reactor with a cool effect or a machine room. If you do, thanks!

Note to self: make profile pic

Manu

Jul 29, 2019
Any chance we could get them without the FTB watermark? Kind of ruins it for me.

I have a mac which means they conflict a lot with my menubar. If you have a watermark put it in the corner as a FTB logo. Preferably lower right.
YESS!!! +9