Whitelist Server Veilcraft Gaming| Ultimate 1.1.2|Grief Prevention|Closed

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MRHeavyMetal_SIR

Jul 29, 2019
you will be greeted with a warm welcome.
Any questions feel free to PM me
Staff:
MrHeavyMetal_SIR, Owner
chaseB2, Owner
Wariax, Admin
Arthera, Admin
Sorong, Moderator
kyoneko, Moderator
Banned Items:
Mystcraft age making
Rules:
1)No Griefing
2)No stealing
3)No being a douche
4)Respect staff
5)No bullying
6)No discrimination
7)No excessive swearing
8)No asking for promotions YOU WONT GET THEM BY ASKING
9)No spamming chat
Whitelist app
1) Ingame Name?
2) Age?
3) Have You been banned before?
4) If so what for? *If you have been banned you must say why*
5) Do you like the community theme on a server?
IP: ftb.veilcraftgaming.com

Christian Jones

Jul 29, 2019
1) Ingame Name? AnfieldYNWA
2) Age?15
3) Have You been banned before?No
4) If so what for? *If you have been banned you must say why*.....
5) Do you like the community theme on a server? Yes i do :)

Christian Jones

Jul 29, 2019
Also my brother :
1) Ingame Name? gooba42
2) Age? 20
3) Have You been banned before? no
4) If so what for? *If you have been banned you must say why*...
5) Do you like the community theme on a server? yes ......

MRHeavyMetal_SIR

Jul 29, 2019
1) Ingame Name? AnfieldYNWA
2) Age?15
3) Have You been banned before?No
4) If so what for? *If you have been banned you must say why*.....
5) Do you like the community theme on a server? Yes i do :)

Also my brother :
1) Ingame Name? gooba42
2) Age? 20
3) Have You been banned before? no
4) If so what for? *If you have been banned you must say why*...
5) Do you like the community theme on a server? yes ......

Both added welcome to the server

_momomo

Jul 29, 2019
despite being added yetserday this server is weeks old and you can buy premium packages to get a headstart. not the type of community i wanted to play with. sry :/

MRHeavyMetal_SIR

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: _momomo
Have You been banned before? If so what for? No
Do you like the community theme on a server? I like to build my base solo, but everyone is welcomed to trade and chat with me or visit my base (only if its protected and/or I can trust that user). Its especially nice to trade with people that took a different approach to FTB than yourself, since most often they can complement you on your resources. Thats something you cant do when youre playing SSP.

Added,Welcome

hatemeh

Jul 29, 2019
1) Ingame Name: Hatemeh
2) Age: 21
3) Have You been banned before: Yes from: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...ist-teamspeak-looking-for-10-12-people.17601/
4) If so what for: Calling one of the 2 admins out on his behaviour (its quite a long story and there is more to it then that but this is what it boils down to) (admin was a 14 year old kid)
If wanted i can come on ts and explain in more detail.
5) Do you like the community theme on a server: While i usually tend to build alone or with 2 ~ 3 others, I usually help a lot of people with the more technical aspects of ftb walking them through how to build certain things and stuff like that. So yeah i do like a community server.

Zealot

Jul 29, 2019
1) Ingame Name? Hoeslayer
2) Age? 23
3) Have You been banned before? No
5) Do you like the community theme on a server? I'm normally a hermit when it comes to my projects once I have enough material but I generally start out trying to live close to others

Santavio

Jul 29, 2019
1) Ingame Name? santavio
2) Age? 19
3) Have You been banned before? No
4) If so what for? N/A
5) Do you like the community theme on a server? Yes, working together allows you to build bigger and better things

Ricardo Lange

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name : tozzy2012
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) : 30
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC : been playing ftb for a while now. Use to be a server owner until yesterday. But I noticed I was more like working for the server then having fun.
  • What do you bring to the table? : I like automation. I like to use all the benefits of all the different mods. Not only the easy ones
  • Anything else that may make us like you. : Im from Brasil and really like to make ingame friends
  • Have you ever been banned and why? : Never

MRHeavyMetal_SIR

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name : tozzy2012
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) : 30
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC : been playing ftb for a while now. Use to be a server owner until yesterday. But I noticed I was more like working for the server then having fun.
  • What do you bring to the table? : I like automation. I like to use all the benefits of all the different mods. Not only the easy ones
  • Anything else that may make us like you. : Im from Brasil and really like to make ingame friends
  • Have you ever been banned and why? : Never
Added,Welcome

nando

Jul 29, 2019
name nando minecraft name mikerunner
ache 14
never been band
i am aa good builder

DrPhant0m

Jul 29, 2019
1) Ingame Name? DrPhant0m
2) Age? 16
3) Have You been banned before? never
5) Do you like the community theme on a server? That is the reason that i want to join the game
ps: sry for my bad english

MRHeavyMetal_SIR

Jul 29, 2019
1) Ingame Name? DrPhant0m
2) Age? 16
3) Have You been banned before? never
5) Do you like the community theme on a server? That is the reason that i want to join the game
ps: sry for my bad english

Added,Welcome

skinke17

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: nusser17
- If you're from US/Canada, do you have a good connection to Europe?: I am from Europe
- Minecraft, Tekkit & FTB experience: I have played FTB about a month now, so i am not that good yet.
- Why are you interested: Because i would like to know more about FTB and the best place is to play on server, so if i need help i can get it
- What do you consider yourself good at: I am not that good at using mods, but i am currently learning it
- Do you have a microphone: Yes
- If yes, do you have or are you willing to give Teamspeak 3 a go?: Yes
- Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No): Nope

MRHeavyMetal_SIR

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: nusser17
- If you're from US/Canada, do you have a good connection to Europe?: I am from Europe
- Minecraft, Tekkit & FTB experience: I have played FTB about a month now, so i am not that good yet.
- Why are you interested: Because i would like to know more about FTB and the best place is to play on server, so if i need help i can get it
- What do you consider yourself good at: I am not that good at using mods, but i am currently learning it
- Do you have a microphone: Yes
- If yes, do you have or are you willing to give Teamspeak 3 a go?: Yes
- Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No): Nope

You sure about the last question because this isnt our whitelist app