Whitelist Server Veilcraft Gaming| Ultimate 1.1.2|Grief Prevention|Closed

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

skinke17

Jul 29, 2019
You sure about the last question because this isnt our whitelist app

Fail... i will use your whitelist App

1) Ingame Name? Nusser17
2) Age? 18
3) Have You been banned before? Yes, once.. i spammed the chat because i had been griefed, and the admins didnt hear me...
4) If so what for? *If you have been banned you must say why* ^Above
5) Do you like the community theme on a server? Yes i really like the community aspect, so i can learn from other people, becuase i am fairly new to FTB

MRHeavyMetal_SIR

Jul 29, 2019
Fail... i will use your whitelist App

1) Ingame Name? Nusser17
2) Age? 18
3) Have You been banned before? Yes, once.. i spammed the chat because i had been griefed, and the admins didnt hear me...
4) If so what for? *If you have been banned you must say why* ^Above
5) Do you like the community theme on a server? Yes i really like the community aspect, so i can learn from other people, becuase i am fairly new to FTB

Added,Welcome

Cross_priest

Jul 29, 2019
1) Ingame Name? Cross_priest
2) Age? 18
3) Have You been banned before? Never been banned.
4) If so what for? *If you have been banned you must say why*
5) Do you like the community theme on a server? I love being in a group of people who have the same common interest as me, makes it more enjoyable to play FTB.

MRHeavyMetal_SIR

Jul 29, 2019
1) Ingame Name? Cross_priest
2) Age? 18
3) Have You been banned before? Never been banned.
5) Do you like the community theme on a server? I love being in a group of people who have the same common interest as me, makes it more enjoyable to play FTB.

Added,welcome

Damienthaboss

Jul 29, 2019
1) Ingame Name? Damienthaboss
2) Age? 19
3) Have You been banned before? yes,
4) If so what for? *If you have been banned you must say why* for agruing with admin because he spawned in items
5) Do you like the community theme on a server? yes, only reason why i play multiplayer minecraft
IP: ftb.veilcraftgaming.com

JOHNDOE27

Jul 29, 2019
1) Ingame Name? JOHNDOE27
2) Age? 27
3) Have You been banned before? not really was for like 5 min because the owner was in a bad mood
4) If so what for? *If you have been banned you must say why* the owner of the server was annoyed that the server crashed asked me if i wanted to stay i was honest and said idk since i lost all my work and he banned me instantly a 2 min talk and he let me back in
5) Do you like the community theme on a server? seems good was told by AnfieldYNWA that he was excepted here when our last server started to act up alot the server i spoke of that banned me for afew min above actually it crashed 1 time with a total loss then the other day just after we finished our wither spawn er and was starting our enderman farm it started to massive lag and when we loged on the next day masive grifeing or something like wrong with the code caused allot of problems was robed of allot of stuff and everything was messed up havent seen the server up in prob 48 hrs idk if the owner gave up or what lol (btw just noticed the owner is in above me on the list and was accepted tozzy2012 lol)

pierrealex02

Jul 29, 2019
1) Ingame Name? pierrealex02
2) Age? 13 (I'm realy mature for my age)
3) Have You been banned before? No !
5) Do you like the community theme on a server? yes, I realy do :)

----my friend----

1) Ingame Name? sector_proulx
2) Age? 13
5) Do you like the community theme on a server? yes I do
ps: sorry for my English and I created a ftb account only to be on your server :D.

MRHeavyMetal_SIR

Jul 29, 2019
1) Ingame Name? Damienthaboss
2) Age? 19
3) Have You been banned before? yes,
4) If so what for? *If you have been banned you must say why* for agruing with admin because he spawned in items
5) Do you like the community theme on a server? yes, only reason why i play multiplayer minecraft
IP: ftb.veilcraftgaming.com

1) Ingame Name? JOHNDOE27
2) Age? 27
3) Have You been banned before? not really was for like 5 min because the owner was in a bad mood
4) If so what for? *If you have been banned you must say why* the owner of the server was annoyed that the server crashed asked me if i wanted to stay i was honest and said idk since i lost all my work and he banned me instantly a 2 min talk and he let me back in
5) Do you like the community theme on a server? seems good was told by AnfieldYNWA that he was excepted here when our last server started to act up alot the server i spoke of that banned me for afew min above actually it crashed 1 time with a total loss then the other day just after we finished our wither spawn er and was starting our enderman farm it started to massive lag and when we loged on the next day masive grifeing or something like wrong with the code caused allot of problems was robed of allot of stuff and everything was messed up havent seen the server up in prob 48 hrs idk if the owner gave up or what lol (btw just noticed the owner is in above me on the list and was accepted tozzy2012 lol)

1) Ingame Name? Nidharr
2) Age? 18
3) Have You been banned before? nope
4) If so what for? *If you have been banned you must say why* -------
5) Do you like the community theme on a server? ye

1) Ingame Name? pierrealex02
2) Age? 13 (I'm realy mature for my age)
5) Do you like the community theme on a server? yes, I realy do :)

----my friend----

1) Ingame Name? sector_proulx
2) Age? 13
5) Do you like the community theme on a server? yes I do
ps: sorry for my English and I created a ftb account only to be on your server :D.

Everyone has been added welcome to the server

Reactions: pierrealex02

gambit82

Jul 29, 2019
1) Ingame Name? gambit82
2) Age? 30
3) Have You been banned before? nope
5) Do you like the community theme on a server? yea its good to talk and play

Talsma0

Jul 29, 2019
1) Ingame Name? Talsma0
2) Age? 21
3) Have You been banned before? NO
4) If so what for? *If you have been banned you must say why* N/A
5) Do you like the community theme on a server?i love community servers, safes alot of ram on the server + if you need help people are close by :)

MRHeavyMetal_SIR

Jul 29, 2019
1) Ingame Name? Talsma0
2) Age? 21
3) Have You been banned before? NO
5) Do you like the community theme on a server?i love community servers, safes alot of ram on the server + if you need help people are close by :)

Added,Welcome

Damage276

Jul 29, 2019
1) Ingame Name? Damage276
2) Age? 26
3) Have You been banned before? No i have not been banned before
4) If so what for? *If you have been banned you must say why* I have never been banned
5) Do you like the community theme on a server? I like to be in a community. its the only reason why i log in too play, in a community :)

tyler0184

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist app
1) Ingame Name? tyler0184
2) Age? 29
3) Have You been banned before? No
5) Do you like the community theme on a server? Yes

Andyfuji

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name? Andyfuji
Age? Legal.
Have You been banned before? Unlikely.
If so what for? *If you have been banned you must say why* Yes.
Do you like the community theme on a server? Probably.

MRHeavyMetal_SIR

Jul 29, 2019
1) Ingame Name? Damage276
2) Age? 26
3) Have You been banned before? No i have not been banned before
4) If so what for? *If you have been banned you must say why* I have never been banned
5) Do you like the community theme on a server? I like to be in a community. its the only reason why i log in too play, in a community :)

Whitelist app
1) Ingame Name? tyler0184
2) Age? 29
3) Have You been banned before? No
5) Do you like the community theme on a server? Yes

Ingame Name? Andyfuji
Age? Legal.
Have You been banned before? Unlikely.
If so what for? *If you have been banned you must say why* Yes.
Do you like the community theme on a server? Probably.
Added,Welcome

knightoftheninja

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name knightoftheninja
2) Age 12
3) Have You been banned before yes
4) If so what for? i made a website for a server owner and he said i would get staff and perks i never did and hen i asked he muted me and so i tried to talk to him on the website and he told me to fuck off so i banned him from the website and he banned me from the server
5) Do you like the community theme on a server? yes i like the aspect of trading and showing off your builds

MRHeavyMetal_SIR

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name knightoftheninja
2) Age 12
3) Have You been banned before yes
4) If so what for? i made a website for a server owner and he said i would get staff and perks i never did and hen i asked he muted me and so i tried to talk to him on the website and he told me to fuck off so i banned him from the website and he banned me from the server
5) Do you like the community theme on a server? yes i like the aspect of trading and showing off your builds

Added,Welcome

Doughnut189

Jul 29, 2019
1) Ingame Name?
  • Doughnut189
2) Age?
  • XVIII
3) Have You been banned before?
  • Probably not.
  • I don't think this applies to me, so I'll assume it's a free space and tell you about the time I woke up at five AM and then made an omelette. There was a tiny little foetus in the egg but it was small enough to be scooped out with a spoon and it was one of those organic brown eggs from the supermarket (too expensive to throw away). The omelette turned out pretty okay, and later I went on a bike ride and watched the sun rise at the beach.
5) Do you like the community theme on a server?
  • More likely than not.