Is the ME Wireless Acess Terminal gonna go really far away in the next update?

Airbornehurdle

Jul 29, 2019
I always want to carry me ME Access Terminal with me but I didn't know that there is a item in the game that can do that.
I crafted this item called ME Wireless Access Terminal, ME Wireless Access Point, and a Wireless Booster. Sadly, ME Wireless Access Terminal can only go 16 blocks even with Wireless Boosters can't go more. Is this gonna go really far away in the next update?

EDIT: Actually, ME Wireless Access Terminal can go maybe 32 blocks

Revemohl

Jul 29, 2019
It will! Now it requires energy, which is drained every time you open it or take/put items into your network.
Range stays the same.

Naddox

Jul 29, 2019
I think it should be boosted up to about 100 blocks or so. Bases can get rather large and extensive.

Chaos_Therum

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if logistics pipes can pull from an AE autocrafting I think it already has to be in the system

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
What you are looking for is called creative mode, AE is fine as is & there are ways around your basic problem but not what you want, complete access to network from any where come on really.

Aint being mean just logical.

Reactions: Cirom and draeath

Chaos_Therum

Jul 29, 2019
I disagree with that being equivalent to creative because you still have to setup the infrastructure and gather the resources I know when I was playing single player and using logistic pipes as my main infrastructure it took me forever to get to end game but I had a perfectly functioning remote ordering system setup it doesn't make the game that much easier just less tedious

Chaos_Therum

Jul 29, 2019
My thing id I like to have remote access anywhere so maybe if I want to build something 1000s of blocks away I don't have to figure a way to store lots of blocks or teleport I just access my stuff through the ether although I agree it shouldn't be free it should be an option

Katrinya

Jul 29, 2019
I changed the config to allow access within 100 blocks, which is large enough for most bases. I've had it up to 1000 blocks with no consequences for performance. Open up that config file and tinker with it until you find the settings you like!

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
I changed the config to allow access within 100 blocks, which is large enough for most bases. I've had it up to 1000 blocks with no consequences for performance. Open up that config file and tinker with it until you find the settings you like!
/points finger cheater cheater, hey if it improves your fun in game go for it but for me its a bit of a no no.

After all its just a game I guess.