Whitelist Server ♥Pidcraft - A casual survival FTB Ultimate server for building fun, exciting communities!♥

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

PotatoHolster

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: PotatoHolster
Suggestions (Optional):
A little about yourself(How do you play FTB, what are your hobbies etc. Optional):
Can I donate (This won't effect whether you are accepted or not this just helps us know who might support us):Not right now
Do you agree to rules: YEs
Timezone (helps us know where we should host server): (UTC) Mountain time

NanoVampire

Jul 29, 2019
What happened to the server it keeps crashing and it's a bit hard for me to connect greatshooter gets the same problem as well
Thanks if u replied

P.S it ends up saying Connection refused and on main screen can not reach server it started happening today 27 june 2013

Deadvampire

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Deadvampire
Suggestions:
A little about yourself (How do u play FTB, what are your hobbies etc. Optional): My hobbies are to make IC2 machines and focus on technology .
Can I donate: Maybe mainly on some servers i do.
Do you agree to rules: For sure.
Timezone:AEST

The_king_99

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:The_king_99
Suggestions (Optional): Not at the moment
A little about yourself: I know most of the mods like the back of my hand i also play on the ps3 especially battlefield 3 and on odd occasions call of duty.
Can I donate:Yeah probably
Do you agree to rules of course
Timezone :GMT/BST (united kingdom)

Minecraft Name:MrMeta100
Suggestions (Optional): -
A little about yourself: likes skyblocks,FPS games and a funny guy
Can I donate:Yeah he probably can
Do you agree to rules:yes of course
Timezone :GMT/BST (united kingdom)

carlpower123

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:carlpower123
Suggestions (Optional):none at the moment
A little about yourself(How do you play FTB, what are your hobbies etc. Optional): i like the bee thing but to i like all the different ores
Can I donate (This won't effect whether you are accepted or not this just helps us know who might support us): In moderation
Do you agree to rules: yes
Timezone (helps us know where we should host server): west europe

Joebeatskj

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Joebeatskj
Suggestions (Optional):
A little about yourself(How do you play FTB, what are your hobbies etc. Optional): I generally stick to Industrialcraft and buildcraft when I play FTB, but i'm looking to diverge into other mods this time around! :)
Can I donate (This won't effect whether you are accepted or not this just helps us know who might support us): I may or may not be able to, i don't know yet.
Do you agree to rules: Yes
Timezone (helps us know where we should host server): PST

Kristopher Lotz

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: vicirga
Suggestions (Optional):
A little about yourself(How do you play FTB, what are your hobbies etc. Optional): I build large self sustaining builds. automated power generation, crafting, enchanting.
Can I donate (This won't effect whether you are accepted or not this just helps us know who might support us): yea. I also own a vent server if you guys would like to use it.
Do you agree to rules: yes
Timezone (helps us know where we should host server): PST

greatshooter

Jul 29, 2019
Deadvampire, The_king_99, MrMeta100, carlpower123, Joebeatskj and vicirga whitelisted
and PotatoHolster check if it is working for you now

1arthurf

Jul 29, 2019
Hello I am applying,
Minecraft Name: Smalls00
About Myself: I like all the mods in FTB but I am very good with MystCraft, Forestry and Industrial Craft 2. A hobby of mine is coding in javascript
Donate: Unfortunately I cannot donate but this is more than likely to change
Do I agree to the rules: YES
Timezone: Eastern American / I do play a little out of alinement with my timezone though I can usually play around 4 o' clock in my timezone.

carlpower123

Jul 29, 2019
I cant join but i tink That it is the timezone because there is standing "cant reach the server" so can you check of the server is running in GMT+1

BeatBlock

Jul 29, 2019
Pidcraft is not just an FTB Ultimate server. Its a place where anyone in the server can create a community, or if you want live by yourself of course. Build a town, an underwater base, a floating castle full of your new friends. Pidcraft aims to be a place where people can meet and play together, but without putting those who like to live alone at a disadvantage. Pidcraft players can play casually without judgement, or intensely and build massive industrial or magical complexes. Here at Pidcraft we recognize what makes a minecraft server fun is the experiences you have on it, and experiences aren't as fun without laughs with your friends. We want everyone to feel comfortable making group bases, towns, even sprawling cities. To help protect these great communities we do require people to apply to be whitelisted. However application is simple and easy. As long as you are aware of our simple rules and give us your minecraft username so we can whitelist.

Our rules are as follows:
  1. No griefing, this means any intentional destruction of others property without the owner's consent. This also includes trying to make one's experience negative. If you are raiding a town or community you must have their consent. And please at least make it interesting, somewhat fair, and don't steal everything and try to preserve as much as possible. We are trusting you will the privilege of enabled PVP
  2. Do not argue with admins unless they are breaking rules themselves. Admins are not exempt from these rules.
  3. Have fun, don't stress. FTB is made to be fun, so have fun, and if anyone gets in the way, let an admin know.
How to apply:

Simply reply to this thread with the following information:
Minecraft Name:
Suggestions (Optional):
A little about yourself(How do you play FTB, what are your hobbies etc. Optional):
Can I donate (This won't effect whether you are accepted or not this just helps us know who might support us):
Do you agree to rules:
Timezone (helps us know where we should host server):
The server currently runs FTB Ultimate and does not have gregtech, nor portalgun we just enabled EE3
Once you are whitelisted we will post a list of whitelisted applicants on the thread, you can then just join this
IP: 208.115.125.90:27792

my username is beatblockmc
i really love building and helping people and really think the server will be awesome if i join