Whitelist Server ♥Pidcraft - A casual survival FTB Ultimate server for building fun, exciting communities!♥

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Chris Shelton

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: deathblade99
Suggestions (Optional): None
A little about yourself(How do you play FTB, what are your hobbies etc. Optional): In FTB I tend to stay away from all the mechanized things. I love the magic and research part of it. I like to Create my own roleplaying style towns. In real life I am 17 and about to be a senior in high school. My hobbies are paintball, airsoft, and cliff jumping.
Can I donate (This won't effect whether you are accepted or not this just helps us know who might support us): Yes
Do you agree to rules: Yes
Timezone (helps us know where we should host server): UTC -6:00

Drew

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: deathblade99
Suggestions (Optional): None
A little about yourself(How do you play FTB, what are your hobbies etc. Optional): In FTB I tend to stay away from all the mechanized things. I love the magic and research part of it. I like to Create my own roleplaying style towns. In real life I am 17 and about to be a senior in high school. My hobbies are paintball, airsoft, and cliff jumping.
Can I donate (This won't effect whether you are accepted or not this just helps us know who might support us): Yes
Timezone (helps us know where we should host server): UTC -6:00

Whitelisted, however the server is currently down for the day

Trey

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Azuriac
Suggestions (Optional): None sorry
A little about yourself(How do you play FTB, what are your hobbies etc. Optional): I am passive, I am a item hoarder and love to just have stacks on stacks of stuff.
Can I donate (This won't effect whether you are accepted or not this just helps us know who might support us): Can't sadly
Timezone (helps us know where we should host server): -5 GMT EST

Drew

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Azuriac
Suggestions (Optional): None sorry
A little about yourself(How do you play FTB, what are your hobbies etc. Optional): I am passive, I am a item hoarder and love to just have stacks on stacks of stuff.
Can I donate (This won't effect whether you are accepted or not this just helps us know who might support us): Can't sadly

Whitelisted, However server will be down until tomorrow morning.

EDONatsu

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: EDONatsu
Suggestions (Optional): None currently
A little about yourself(How do you play FTB, what are your hobbies etc. Optional): I enjoy playin FTB by workin my way up and buildin my stuff slowly n enjoyin the time to do so. I'm not really into PvP since i think it should be just a enjoyable buildin n surviving from mobs not aggressive players.
Can I donate (This won't effect whether you are accepted or not this just helps us know who might support us): I probably can't
Timezone (helps us know where we should host server): PST California~

Drew

Jul 29, 2019
Alright everyone stay patient the host accidentally screwed up the server, and at the moment the server is not even properly port forwarded.
Stay vigilant, the server will be back up 9:00 AM EST (If the host lives up to their promises.)

EDONatsu whitelisted.

Fps_Shadow

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: DAshadowWolf
A little about yourself(How do you play FTB, what are your hobbies etc. Optional): I am very sporty person that loges to game and make friends :)
Can I donate (This won't effect whether you are accepted or not this just helps us know who might support us): I will be able to if i have the money at the time :)
Do you agree to rules: Yes :D
Timezone (helps us know where we should host server): GMT

pokepeel

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: pokepeel
A little about yourself(How do you play FTB, what are your hobbies etc. Optional): I play a lot of Minecraft and like helping people in need. If they are trust worthy.
Can I donate (This won't effect whether you are accepted or not this just helps us know who might support us): If I have the money, which isn't often.
Do you agree to rules: Yes :)
Timezone (helps us know where we should host server): GMT.

Trey

Jul 29, 2019
filling this out for a friend
Minecraft Name: Kagoshi
Suggestions (Optional): He has none
A little about yourself(How do you play FTB, what are your hobbies etc. Optional): He is new to the whole mod field of minecraft

14britw

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: 14britw
Suggestions (Optional): Well, it always fills me with joy to see a link modifier at spawn. I'm not sure if that's still possible in this version of ultimate or not
A little about yourself(How do you play FTB, what are your hobbies etc. Optional): A lot of my time in FTB is dedicated to Thaumcraft and building. I often find myself going a few weeks without even making a generator or a macerator
Can I donate (This won't effect whether you are accepted or not this just helps us know who might support us): no, i only ever get paid in cash
Do you agree to rules: yes, though i gotta ask, how arbitrary are the pvp raids if they occur often?
Timezone (helps us know where we should host server): EST, honestly, i rarely ever experience difficulties with servers outside the US anyway