[128x - 32x] Sphax PureBDCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Fix that ic2 safe with the other textures and you get a high five. :D what optifine are you using aswell, because everytime I install sphax with any optifine its like Nope white stuff, nope white buttons, nope WHITE.

diggerjohn99

Jul 29, 2019
That looks REALLY good. I'd use it gladly. As for what Vaygrim suggested, that is a good idea. I don't think anyone would object to that.

Vaygrim

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, after checking with the Sphax Forums.. basically if you can download the base Sphax 32x Texture Pack for Vanilla Minecraft you could then just remove everything from YOUR version of the Sphax Pack that is in THEIR pack for Vanilla Minecraft.

Doing that would leave you with a product that would be legal / legit to redistribute.

Vaygrim

Jul 29, 2019
link removed
Enjoy :)

I am taken to a '4Share' download link that doesn't.. work? I click on download and it has two options, one of which is "Free Download after 20 Second Wait".. but that takes me to an account Login / Sign Up page?

Also just FYI, again... you cannot redistribute the base Sphax texture pack for Vanilla Minecraft. It is against their rules, has to be addon patch only.

Conrad Murray

Jul 29, 2019
Ah. You are correct. My apologies to whoever I have made upset with by posting the whole pack. I will post with the addon only. And get permission as I have been informed.

Conrad Murray

Jul 29, 2019
http://www.2shared.com/file/Rq026EoU/FTB_Sphax_Addon.html (Addon ONLY) I apologize for any illegal actions of before by posting the entire pack. I have been informed by multiple people that as long as there are no vanilla textures (which there are none) it is perfectly fine to post. Therefore, BAM 32x Sphax Texture Pack Addon. Direwolf20, Ultimate, Mindcrack. Thanks. :)

Edit-If there are any problems, let me know asap and I will fix them promptly.

Vaygrim

Jul 29, 2019
http://www.2shared.com/file/Rq026EoU/FTB_Sphax_Addon.html (Addon ONLY) I apologize for any illegal actions of before by posting the entire pack. I have been informed by multiple people that as long as there are no vanilla textures (which there are none) it is perfectly fine to post. Therefore, BAM 32x Sphax Texture Pack Addon. Direwolf20, Ultimate, Mindcrack. Thanks. :)

Edit-If there are any problems, let me know asap and I will fix them promptly.

You sir are a champ, thank you!

drac0_86

Jul 29, 2019
does any one have the x128 version of the ultimate addons? all i can find are low grade and those look like bantha poodoo on my pc. I'm using one of the built in ftb textures and i hate it

edit; yes i made a starwars ref on a ftb forum :p

Conrad Murray

Jul 29, 2019
does any one have the x128 version of the ultimate addons? all i can find are low grade and those look like bantha poodoo on my pc. I'm using one of the built in ftb textures and i hate it

edit; yes i made a starwars ref on a ftb forum :p
This is the wrong forum post for you my friend.

phantagor

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone having problems of buildcraft or minecraft reloaded textures being loaded ingame? i have the vanilla textures of bdcraft and i used the feedthebeast addon pack, but i am only getting, as said, the vanilla textures...facades for example show me bdcraft textures, but pipes or fishers or other stuff is shown in vanilla minecraft textures...i am using a minecraft 1.5.1 version of the mods and optifine 1.5.1. HD_u_d1

Hadrian

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone having problems of buildcraft or minecraft reloaded textures being loaded ingame? i have the vanilla textures of bdcraft and i used the feedthebeast addon pack, but i am only getting, as said, the vanilla textures...facades for example show me bdcraft textures, but pipes or fishers or other stuff is shown in vanilla minecraft textures...i am using a minecraft 1.5.1 version of the mods and optifine 1.5.1. HD_u_d1

It's because this texture pack add-on hasn't been updated to 1.5 yet. You'll need to find all the mod texture patches, make sure they're updated to 1.5 then add each one individually to the Sphax vanilla pack.

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
Is this updated to the latest Ultimate Pack Version?

It seems that Factorization is missing the mixer textures.

zen_cookie

Jul 29, 2019
I seem to experience some very dramatic FPS drops using Sphax. I downloaded both packs, vanilla and FTB addon, from the addresses linked on the first post. The FPS drops mainly occur when I look at my production center, and only with Sphax pack when OptiFine is enabled. I draw my power from lava, so I suspect the lava textures to be the main culprit. Any suggestions?

My system specs: Core i5-3750K, 8MB RAM, SSD, GeForce GTX 560 Ti. The game runs smoothly everywhere else, except near my production central, which is pretty modest; it doesn't even have automation..

Hippeminecraft

Jul 29, 2019
I downloaded the addon pack and the vanilla pack and I combined them and it never works i have tried it 5 times!!!

Kruppi

Jul 29, 2019
I have a bug in the Ultimate-version: Using the Industrial Grinder who is getting filled with water from an aqueous accumulator doesn't show the water in it's interface. Vanilla does show it, so it's probable a texturepack-bug.

Reactions: SatanicSanta