Open Server {InfinityMC} {Ultimate modpack}{mcpc+, Grief prevention plugins} 100 slots {32GB} {MCmmo} Mob Arena

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Kykat

Jul 29, 2019
Mueller could it also be my fault, the lava, we produced about the same amount, you got yours in less then1 hour, dk how though I guess it could be both our faults

Kykat

Jul 29, 2019
Well I had just about 32000 buckets
And you had about 24000[DOUBLEPOST=1370522361][/DOUBLEPOST]That's about 56000 buckets, very close to your approximation

Kykat

Jul 29, 2019
And btw DaMueller, i support you wanting to become a mod, you deserve it, even though your prices are rediculous

Gamaliel

Jul 29, 2019
I prefer the higher prices, it just means people are encouraged to do things for themselves instead of relying on the market.

delsolsi213

Jul 29, 2019
Could be the reason OldGreg was in our TS trying to recruit our players.

LOL! its been down for a while due to the fact that im moving to a better box ^_^. like i told you over enjin if thats true i want proof? like i said the server was down due to moving to a new better box ^_^.