FTB ultimate server not starting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godmode337

Jul 29, 2019
I've downloaded the server, moved it to a file, and opened it, and nothing happens. The mouse does the 'loading' thing with the little circle and then stops. I then tried to delete the file I moved the server to but a window pops up and says the file is in use. I ran it from the rar once and it opened just fine, but trying to connect to it resulted in a error I couldn't read. I don't know whats wrong, and am hoping to get a hand here.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I just downloaded an Ultimate server last night (v 1.1.2) extracted it to a folder and it ran just fine.
Tell me the exact steps you took from downloading to launching.

Godmode337

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I just downloaded an Ultimate server last night (v 1.1.2) extracted it to a folder and it ran just fine.
Tell me the exact steps you took from downloading to launching.
I went to the FTB website and downloaded the ultimate server, then when it was done downloading I made a folder to put it in and extracted the files to said folder, I then tried to open it and nothing happened. I've been able to run servers on this computer in the past, hell a few months ago I was running a voltz server just fine.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
I did the following (and got a working server):
Opened my launcher
Selected the Ultimate pack
Selected the version I wanted
Clicked "Download Server"
Created a folder on my desktop and named it "Test Server"
I placed the downloaded .zip file in Test Folder
Right clicked on the .zip
Clicked Extract Here...
When the extraction was complete, I double-clicked on ServerStart (Windows Batch File)
~~~
ETA 1 minute load time.
~~~
Bam. Server.

Reactions: Eyamaz

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
ok, open the ForgeModloader-server-x.log (x is the latest number) and copy its contents to pastebin and link the pastebin here please.

Godmode337

Jul 29, 2019
I did the following (and got a working server):
Opened my launcher
Selected the Ultimate pack
Selected the version I wanted
Clicked "Download Server"
Created a folder on my desktop and named it "Test Server"
I placed the downloaded .zip file in Test Folder
Right clicked on the .zip
Clicked Extract Here...
When the extraction was complete, I double-clicked on ServerStart (Windows Batch File)
~~~
ETA 1 minute load time.
~~~
Bam. Server.

Still does the same thing.
ok, open the ForgeModloader-server-x.log (x is the latest number) and copy its contents to pastebin and link the pastebin here please.
I can't seem to find it.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, so your server is never actually loading. it should look like this once the batch file is done loading the server:

Attachments

• server.png
    server.png
    146.5 KB · Views: 169

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, delete the server you downloaded, then follow the steps I used.
Open the folder you put the server in, and when you doubleclick the batch file, make sure it isn't overlapping the folder. After 5 minutes of it not loading properly, take a screenshot and send it.

Godmode337

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, delete the server you downloaded, then follow the steps I used.
Open the folder you put the server in, and when you doubleclick the batch file, make sure it isn't overlapping the folder. After 5 minutes of it not loading properly, take a screenshot and send it.
Server.png

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Please right click the .bat file and select edit.

Add

-verbose

To the end of the java ... line, copy to pastebin and link please.

Edit: after running. God, I'm loosing my mind lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.