MFR Planter Problems?

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Well, it is not working. Inventory full of saplings, doesn't want to plant.
Yes, I am providing power to it.

Ughzug

Jul 29, 2019
what saplings are you using?

have you placed it face up 1 block below the dirt planting surface?

MilConDoin

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have dirt before you? Or is it tilled farmland or XY-Soil? XY-Soil has problems, if your server runs MCPC+.
Does the idle-bar move in the GUI? Do you have a runaway redstone signal which stops the planter? Do you have vanilla oak saplings, or were they treealyzed?

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Normal dirt, the face with the "hole" is upward, idle bar stuck at max, but I have a lever on the inside part of my building that powers my engines...
Can redstone "flow" through an adjacent block?
And vanilla oak, I don't have bees yet.

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Try moving the lever,pretty much all MFRs machines are redstone sensitive and shut them off (keeping the ZZZ bar at max).

power crystals

Jul 29, 2019
If the blue idle bar is staying at max then a redstone signal is coming from somewhere, which makes it shut down.

natnif36

Jul 29, 2019
Could you perhaps provide us with a way to either disable/invert this redstone behaviour please powercrystals?
Just something simple, like clicking a button with a picture if a redstone torch to toggle behaviour, similar to that of IC2/GT machines?
This could make compact strips even more compact, and provide us with a more flexible control mechanism than already provided, ESP as certain things need redstone to turn them on, so having them adjacent can be problematic ATM.

natnif36

Jul 29, 2019
The main reason I didn't suggest TE style is because I was assuming it would be much harder to implement, but whatever powercrystals wants/nothing is exactly what we'll get.
Mind you, considering all that powercrystals has done, "harder to implement" doesn't sound like a complain he's likely to make :D

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Anyway, I fixed it. Working and my boiler is running.
And it will keep running for some time, I just need to get my igneous extruder+recycler+fabricator to work.
Preety good, uh?
Also, PC, your mod is awesome.

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
Anyway, I fixed it. Working and my boiler is running.
And it will keep running for some time, I just need to get my igneous extruder+recycler+fabricator to work.
Preety good, uh?
Also, PC, your mod is awesome.
2x2 jungle trees are more efficient that way, and you can also utilize leaves for biofuel...