We should be able to ride in pipes.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
This is so cool! And at intersections without diamond pipes, one may choose where to go? Or be sent randomly?

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
I here this and think of this
futuramaopeningsequence.jpg

Mash

Jul 29, 2019
Just an FYI, you can ride MFR conveyors and they can do 90% of what pipes can do, with easier material requirements. They're really fun.

Is there a way to speed up conveyors?

They go mind-numbingly slow for me.[DOUBLEPOST=1368314938][/DOUBLEPOST]And for the record, there are no rules against redundant threads that aren't classified as spam. There is nothing more aggravating to me than sifting through a 30+ page thread looking for specific suggestions.

Ember Quill

Nov 2, 2012
This would be fun! However, it would have to be separate from Buildcraft and other existing item transport solutions, if only because there would be issues with dumping players into inventories or machines. You'd need some kind of player pipe that doesn't connect to item pipes or inventories, or you could end up pulverizing yourself.

...That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever said on the FTB boards. This idea sounds utterly nonsensical and impossible but I REALLY want to see it anyway.:D

EDIT: WTF double post?

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Or it could be coded so that you do not ever get dumped into inventories, and if there is no valid space, you get spewed out and disappear in 2 minutes if you do not move.