Whitelist Server Joe-Craft | FTB Ultimate(recommended) | 25 Slots | Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

JuwanSkinner

Jul 29, 2019
I will be applying for both me and a friend because he doesn't have a forums account.

1. IGN: JuwanSkinner
2. Age: 17
3. Do you have Skype and a mic? Yes.
4. What can you offer? I can offer a mature player that can be helpful and can make working builds. I have been playing Minecraft for almost 3 years and I think I have a lot of experience with the mods that FTB has.
5. Are you planning to use computercraft? My skills with LUA are low but I love computer craft and what it offers with automation so yes I will be using turtles and computers.

1. IGN: Fawxe
2. Age: 16
3. Do you have Skype and a mic? Yes.
4. What can you offer? A quiet person that mostly follows Juwan around and does what he does. Been playing Minecraft for 2 years and FTB for 6 months.
5. Are you planning to use computercraft? I might use it a little. I have little to no idea how to code but I am willing to dive into coding a bit.

Tjaden

Jul 29, 2019
I will be applying for both me and a friend because he doesn't have a forums account.

1.IGN: JuwanSkinner
2.Age: 17
3.Do you have Skype and a mic? Yes.
4.What can you offer? I can offer a mature player that can be helpful and can make working builds. I have been playing Minecraft for almost 3 years and I think I have a lot of experience with the mods that FTB has.
5.Are you planning to use computercraft? My skills with LUA are low but I love computer craft and what it offers with automation so yes I will be using turtles and computers.

1.IGN: Fawxe
2.Age: 16
3.Do you have Skype and a mic? Yes.
4.What can you offer? A quiet person that mostly follows Juwan around and does what he does. Been playing Minecraft for 2 years and FTB for 6 months.
5.Are you planning to use computercraft? I might use it a little. I have little to no idea how to code but I am willing to dive into coding a bit.

You have both been whitelisted, I look forward to playing with you :)

Elit3_pwny

Jul 29, 2019
1.IGN:Elit3_Pwny
2.Age:22
3.Do you have Skype and a mic? no
4.What can you offer? great building skills/has OCD
5.Are you planning to use computercraft?no
I'm a friend of Vizions23. i'm new to ftb but he can teach me

Lyka Fokussu

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: TheFerrox
2. Age: 16
3. Do you have Skype and a mic? - I do; however I prefer to use Teamspeak due to latency issues with Skype.
4. What can you offer? - Interesting designs for automation of systems.
5. Are you planning to use computercraft? - I might end up using it for automation etc..

UmarRashid

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: Itsasecret2206
2. Age: 15
3. Do you have Skype and a mic? - I do.
4. What can you offer? - I can bake a delicious pie?
5. Are you planning to use computercraft? - I am currently learing to code in Lua​