Whitelist Server Joe-Craft | FTB Ultimate(recommended) | 25 Slots | Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Tjaden

Jul 29, 2019
Server was down for about 15 Minutes this afternoon, as I was installing DynMap, It is back up now

phili2

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: phili92
2. Age: 20
3. Do you have Skype and a mic? yes :)
4. What can you offer? Well, im a friendly and helpful person who loves to play ftb with a community, also im very familiar with the mods.
5. Are you planning to use computercraft? I guess not

Tjaden

Jul 29, 2019
1.IGN: phili92
2.Age: 20
3.Do you have Skype and a mic? yes :)
4.What can you offer? Well, im a friendly and helpful person who loves to play ftb with a community, also im very familiar with the mods.
5.Are you planning to use computercraft? I guess not

Welcome to the server, feel free to log on at anytime :)

Elle199

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
1.IGN: Elle199
2.Age: 14
3.Do you have Skype and a mic? Yes
4.What can you offer? Help to the one that needs it
5.Are you planning to use computercraft? No i don't think so

Tjaden

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
1.IGN: Elle199
2.Age: 14
3.Do you have Skype and a mic? Yes
4.What can you offer? Help to the one that needs it
5.Are you planning to use computercraft? No i don't think so

You have been whitelisted, welcome

jycool

Jul 29, 2019
1.IGN:Jycool
2.Age:16
3.Do you have Skype and a mic? I'm not going to use it.
4.What can you offer? Help with crafting and building.
5.Are you planning to use computercraft? I don't have any plans yet to do anything with it.

Tjaden

Jul 29, 2019
1.IGN:Jycool
2.Age:16
3.Do you have Skype and a mic? I'm not going to use it.
4.What can you offer? Help with crafting and building.
5.Are you planning to use computercraft? I don't have any plans yet to do anything with it.
You have been whitelisted, welcome :)

jonesycusht

Jul 29, 2019
1.IGN: jonesycusht
2.Age: 23
3.Do you have Skype and a mic? yes
4.What can you offer? i am very active and friendly and help out on the server if needed
5.Are you planning to use computercraft? i dont know i have not used that mod yet but you never know

Tjaden

Jul 29, 2019
1.IGN: jonesycusht
2.Age: 23
3.Do you have Skype and a mic? yes
4.What can you offer? i am very active and friendly and help out on the server if needed
5.Are you planning to use computercraft? i dont know i have not used that mod yet but you never know

You have been whitelisted, welcome :)

UPDATE: An LP is now being recorded on the server.
To see it go to: http://www.youtube.com/user/ImArtsify?feature=watch
First episode out Late tonight

Silver_Moonrox

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: Silver_Moonrox
2. Age: 13
3. Do you have Skype and a mic? No, I have social anxiety which makes me really awkward verbally.
4. What can you offer? I can't offer much, but I'll do what I can to contribute to the community, whatever that may be. I'm thirteen, but you wouldn't know unless I told you.
5. Are you planning to use computercraft? I'm taking programming classes as well as learning on my own, so I suppose I may try.

fbiaacl

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: fbiaacl
2. Age: 24
3. Do you have Skype and a mic? yes I do
4. What can you offer? I wont use the mystcraft world :D .. Ehm im pretty good at GT,IC2 and all the industrial part of the game, i can help others with it.
5. Are you planning to use computercraft? I dont usually use alot of CC, probably 1 CC, i dont code alot inside..

Tjaden

Jul 29, 2019
1.IGN: fbiaacl
2.Age: 24
3.Do you have Skype and a mic? yes I do
4.What can you offer? I wont use the mystcraft world :D .. Ehm im pretty good at GT,IC2 and all the industrial part of the game, i can help others with it.
5.Are you planning to use computercraft? I dont usually use alot of CC, probably 1 CC, i dont code alot inside..

You have been whitelisted, welcome to the server :)

Tjaden

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any plans for a community site for this server? Maybe a wiki or someplace for discussions around community-type projects? (ie. adding onto the workshop, etc.) Can the http://ultimate.uselessservers.net site be used for this?

I think this would be a good idea, I'll talk to useless about this, atm we just have a big skype group, which I can add people too. Any good community free forums we could set up?

Samski11

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
1.IGN:Samski11
2.Age: 16
3.Do you have Skype and a mic? I do, Samski131
4.What can you offer? My experiance with Minecraft (I have played since it was released into alpha, and a long time playing with mods too) I like to create functional, interesting bases and systems.
5.Are you planning to use computercraft? I am indeed, best way to mine early game I think.

In the previous post you mentioned a forum hosting service, an old modded server I used to be admin on used ZetaBoards hope this helps.

Tjaden

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
1.IGN:Samski11
2.Age: 16
3.Do you have Skype and a mic? I do, Samski131
4.What can you offer? My experiance with Minecraft (I have played since it was released into alpha, and a long time playing with mods too) I like to create functional, interesting bases and systems.
5.Are you planning to use computercraft? I am indeed, best way to mine early game I think.

In the previous post you mentioned a forum hosting service, an old modded server I used to be admin on used ZetaBoards hope this helps.

You have been whitelisted, welcome to the server :')

Justin Miller

Jul 29, 2019