Mystcraft bug ?

Bart van Vliet

Jul 29, 2019
So yeah....

I have been playing Direwolf20 pack for a long time, and always had i difficulty with the mod Mystcraft, so i finally figured out how to play with it. But then i discovered my mod wasn't working at all.

But then i saw it was installed, So i got a book and tried it out. Yes i crafted it. (The linking book) but i couldnt use it...

I1H6biz.png

I hope there is a way to fix this, Because it shows i can use it but i actually cant.

Larroke

Jul 29, 2019
You can make a link book modifier block, it costs ALOT of resources but can be well worth it if you have the diamonds/gold about. This will allow you to set your book to interdimensional/following which means it will stay in your hands when you use it. You can also do other things to make interesting traps such as disarm, or maintain momentum which is useful if you want to make an off site drop for your mob farms.

Reactions: Bart van Vliet

Bart van Vliet

Jul 29, 2019
You can make a link book modifier block, it costs ALOT of resources but can be well worth it if you have the diamonds/gold about. This will allow you to set your book to interdimensional/following which means it will stay in your hands when you use it. You can also do other things to make interesting traps such as disarm, or maintain momentum which is useful if you want to make an off site drop for your mob farms.

Thanks :D, Well i am now pretty far in my world so i could manage to do that. :D

#Like :D[DOUBLEPOST=1368126142][/DOUBLEPOST]
you can't use linking books in the same dimension, try going to the nether and using the nook there (it will fall on the floor so make a stand for it).

Thanks for everything, I checked out ur youtube channel pretty cool :D

Reactions: Ako_the_Builder

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks :D, Well i am now pretty far in my world so i could manage to do that. :D

Thanks for everything, I checked out ur youtube channel pretty cool :D

A note about the link modifier, the recipe was removed a few versions back when it was given a large reworking. I think the block can still be cheated in and xcompwiz is planning to add the functionality the block provided back in at some point in the future.

Larroke

Jul 29, 2019

A note about the link modifier, the recipe was removed a few versions back when it was given a large reworking. I think the block can still be cheated in and xcompwiz is planning to add the functionality the block provided back in at some point in the future.

well that sucks.. I did not know that.