Whitelist Server Arelia FTB | Mindcrack 8.3.2 | A friendly community server! | Expensive Recipes Disabled!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
Nvm . Not gonna do it again.Mann , all servers denied me . Dang it . >.>"
I'm sorry to hear you're not planning on re-applying! You are close to a good application, I'd just liked to have seen a little more detail. I wish you the best of luck in getting on to another server however.[DOUBLEPOST=1367677193][/DOUBLEPOST]
wtf? Me griefing spawn? When?
I didn't think it was you, so I re-downloaded all the logs and checked through all of them, it seems the console didn't agree with the the various logs and the lines got mixed up. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
Are you still accepting members?
Are indeed![DOUBLEPOST=1367679075][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • My in-game name: My in game name is king_husky
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Ive been playing minecraft for almost a year and maybe more :D
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I started playing feed the beast when i saw my favourite youtuber (anderzel) posting videos about
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I dont really have any but i like thaumcraft and gregtech. I like thaumcraft because magical wepons a 3x3 furnace who wouldnt lol gregtech because it provides a challenge getting all the materails
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: The random and funny ( sometimes anoying) people i meet when i join a server xD

Added! Welcome to the server :)

cscottm13

Jul 29, 2019
Very well, I shall not ask to be unbanned, but just to save some trouble do not whitelist this guy liawjunwei1999

TheCaptainCreep

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name:TheCaptainCreep
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft:Since 1.7.3
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast:Since last year
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:Thaumcraft becouse of the magic stuff,Forestry becouse of the bees and tree breeding
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is:Gregtech...JK i hate that Greg and his tech,but seriously i like complex stuff you can build in the game

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name:TheCaptainCreep
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft:Since 1.7.3
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast:Since last year
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:Thaumcraft becouse of the magic stuff,Forestry becouse of the bees and tree breeding
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is:Gregtech...JK i hate that Greg and his tech,but seriously i like complex stuff you can build in the game

I'm afraid you'll have to improve your application if you wish to become a member. Thanks anyway! I hope to see you try again, so that you can join and join in with the community :)

Thanks ! but it keeps kicking me from the server :S
Keeps kicking you? In what way?[DOUBLEPOST=1367682394][/DOUBLEPOST]
Very well, I shall not ask to be unbanned, but just to save some trouble do not whitelist this guy liawjunwei1999
Why would that be?

TheCaptainCreep

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name:In game my name is TheCaptainCreep
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft:I have been playing minecraft for 3 years now
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast:I have been playing feed the beast for about 1 year when i saw The Mindcrack Guys were playing it
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:I really like thaumcraft,the tools that come with it are pretty awesome.Forestry is pretty cool too,Bees can produce resources well thats so cool,and you can make trees drop an apple and sapling with every leaf you destroy.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is:The people that play it,mostly everybody is friendly and willing to help out :)

Pyromys

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Smileful
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Ever since it first came out, had my own servers, been playing FTB since it first came out too. Getting kinda bored of playing alone and friends are usually busy.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: ^ Since it first came out
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I like all the mods coming together, I have no specific mod I like. However I really do enjoy mods like The Twilight forest as it ads new content to an already existing world.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Communication and achieving something you've been working for quite some time. MAKES ME FEEL WARM INSIDE.
I'll add a little bit more about myself, as it adds a little bit more to my application. I'm 20 years old, I live in the Netherlands for the time being, moving to the USA this summer.
Hope I get accepted.
Thanks!

johahs95

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: johahs95
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft for about 3 years now and I still enjoy it very much.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I started playing feed the beast when the Mindcrackers started their new series. I like it very much and would love to join a good server with a nice community. (I know you only asked for how long I've played but wanted to add some information! :p )
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:I like Industrialcraft very much. I think that's what it's called. I do like some of the changed Greg made to the mod, however some changed were to brutal to the players.. ^^
    I also like Thaumcraft, I want to achieve the tools and mess around with magic! :p
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: The thing I love the most about Minecraft/FeedTheBeast is that once you've created something that you are happy with you can stand back and just look at everything. Think about how proud you are over your creation. Another thing that I LOVE about Minecraft is the current community. Most of the people I've played with have been so nice and "welcoming". Of course there are some trolls out there but it's like that for every game. I really hope you will accept my application. I did my best and if not, I'll just have to try again! ;)

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
yeah i did :s
Could you share that error message with me then? Haha.[DOUBLEPOST=1367698104][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • My in-game name:In game my name is TheCaptainCreep
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft:I have been playing minecraft for 3 years now
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast:I have been playing feed the beast for about 1 year when i saw The Mindcrack Guys were playing it
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:I really like thaumcraft,the tools that come with it are pretty awesome.Forestry is pretty cool too,Bees can produce resources well thats so cool,and you can make trees drop an apple and sapling with every leaf you destroy.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is:The people that play it,mostly everybody is friendly and willing to help out :)

Added! Welcome to the server :)[DOUBLEPOST=1367698136][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • My in-game name: Smileful
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Ever since it first came out, had my own servers, been playing FTB since it first came out too. Getting kinda bored of playing alone and friends are usually busy.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: ^ Since it first came out
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I like all the mods coming together, I have no specific mod I like. However I really do enjoy mods like The Twilight forest as it ads new content to an already existing world.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Communication and achieving something you've been working for quite some time. MAKES ME FEEL WARM INSIDE.
I'll add a little bit more about myself, as it adds a little bit more to my application. I'm 20 years old, I live in the Netherlands for the time being, moving to the USA this summer.

Hope I get accepted.
Thanks!
A good application, welcome to the server! I hope you have a great time :)[DOUBLEPOST=1367698183][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • My in-game name: johahs95
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft for about 3 years now and I still enjoy it very much.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I started playing feed the beast when the Mindcrackers started their new series. I like it very much and would love to join a good server with a nice community. (I know you only asked for how long I've played but wanted to add some information! :p )
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:I like Industrialcraft very much. I think that's what it's called. I do like some of the changed Greg made to the mod, however some changed were to brutal to the players.. ^^
    I also like Thaumcraft, I want to achieve the tools and mess around with magic! :p
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: The thing I love the most about Minecraft/FeedTheBeast is that once you've created something that you are happy with you can stand back and just look at everything. Think about how proud you are over your creation. Another thing that I LOVE about Minecraft is the current community. Most of the people I've played with have been so nice and "welcoming". Of course there are some trolls out there but it's like that for every game. I really hope you will accept my application. I did my best and if not, I'll just have to try again! ;)

A lovely application, welcome to the server! I hope you have a great time with our community :)

billbanana

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:stinkyfat
How long have I been playing minecraft:1.8
How long have I been playing FTB:I think around 1.4.2
My favorite mods in FTB are:I am mostly interested in mods like industrialcraft and buildcraft for the variety they allow,yet I also like extra biomes seeing as it makes the terrain better.
The thing I like about this game most about is:You have a large variety of ways to things such as making a hybrid between Buildcraft and Red Power to make a automatic mine or a factory.Another thing I enjoy about this mod is the improved terrain.You can find much better terrain the before such as large over hangs and forested hills.The large trees in some biomes also supply large amounts of wood thus allowing you to make much bigger houses with wood.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
failed to login: java.io.file not found exception:
tell me if you need more
Do you get this with any other server? I often get similar errors when trying to connect to servers (as my internet isn't working very well at the moment).

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
My webhosting seems to have crashed. If the IP ftb.arelia.co.uk stops working for you, you can use s2.hexacyanide.com:25590 ! If my signature appears under this message, then my webhosting has been fixed and you don't need to worry about this issue.

Erztsuku

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry to hear you're not planning on re-applying! You are close to a good application, I'd just liked to have seen a little more detail. I wish you the best of luck in getting on to another server however.[DOUBLEPOST=1367677193][/DOUBLEPOST]
I didn't think it was you, so I re-downloaded all the logs and checked through all of them, it seems the console didn't agree with the the various logs and the lines got mixed up. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.

Robbo, I applied again. *.*

Frank1e

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: frank1e
How Long I have been playing MC: Over 2 years
How long I have been playing FTB: A day
My Favorite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: Magic
The thing I enjoy mos about the game is: Everything. There is so much to do in FTB