Whitelist Server Adeptcraft

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
So out of the "Big 3", which ones do you like the best?
*crosses fingers and hopes for no sarcastic "PC lol" response* :p
I have a 360, had one for about 5 years now and have sank hundreds of hours into it... but I havent touched it in over a year. So yeah, PC.

Mash

Jul 29, 2019
Definitely a PC man, though I'm thinking that we all may be slightly biased.

I had fun on my Xbox, and i was lucky enough to get one of the copies that didn't ring itself to death.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
my original xbox didnt ring itself, but it did start crashing.. overheat or whatnot, after about 5-10 mins of play. Was halfway through red dead redemption at the time. Traded it in ( ;) ) and got myself an upgrade and barely played it until i stopped playing entirely.

Reactions: Mash

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
I like how it's already getting off-topic.

There's this thing http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/categories/server-promotion.81/ and this http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/forums/whitelist-servers.102/ . "Everything about servers here"

Is it even considered a whitelist server? It's an exclusive club for only the best, why does it need a thread? Why not stick to Saice's thread?

I agree this shuld be in the whiteist server area.

And no I don't think its a club for only the best any more then any other whitelisted server is.

And my thread was about my project and got taken over to be about the server and other projects. Since that map is no more and all those projects are goen with it I would prefer that thread to die off.

And man the way you say that make be feel like some some huge douchenozzle elitlist prick for being part of the server.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
everyone considers us celebs saice XD
do you feel as uncomfortable as I do? :S

Sort of. I like to think of my self as a helpful sort of guy though sometimes I've fairly blunt about things at least I try and help. But I worry that there might this sort of impression of me that is not me and because of this an meta-saice is created as people belive I am one way or another. This meta-saice taints the view of people and cuases them to react baised by ideas that have nothing to be with the real saice. And in the end I don't want to be a douchenozzle I just want to help people, have fun, and buld stuff.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
Sort of. I like to think of my self as a helpful sort of guy though sometimes I've fairly blunt about things at least I try and help. But I worry that there might this sort of impression of me that is not me and because of this an meta-saice is created as people belive I am one way or another. This meta-saice taints the view of people and cuases them to react baised by ideas that have nothing to be with the real saice. And in the end I don't want to be a douchenozzle I just want to help people, have fun, and buld stuff.
same and I do enjoy your humor. probably not as knowlegable as you but I do try with what I know

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
You know I love you, Saice. Even after you tried to drown me in lava for ender-driving into your bookshelves.

Well that is only because your powered armor made water not an option.

Also it was more then endless ender-driving that drove me to homicidal rage then just ender-driving and of it self.

Sad you left but I understand you did not feel overly welcomed.... I'm sure the lava did not help that sorry.

Reactions: Chocorate

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
Well that is only because your powered armor made water not an option.

Also it was more then endless ender-driving that drove me to homicidal rage then just ender-driving and of it self.

Sad you left but I understand you did not feel overly welcomed.... I'm sure the lava did not help that sorry.
Don't worry about it, it was never you or lambert or anyone else actually doing anything. :)

Jerome Asich

Jul 29, 2019
Errm.. I don't want to sound rude, but with that post of yours it's nothing extraordinary that you got ignored. Why would anyone try to join your server when
1. you only recruit "active" members of the "forums"
2. you send out the requests
3. and most of all - don't provide any information about the server other than "focus on innovation and cooperation" and "a place for interaction on a creative level unparalleled elsewhere"
The first time I tried to make a forum thread in the Whitelisted Servers forum, it was before I recruited any forumites. It never passed moderation, nor was there any reply stating that I had missed information or something else. That thread was better built than this one. Second time was the same thing, and I even made an Adeptcraft banner for that. This thread is not a recruitment thread, but a thread to give information as to what the server is and what the members already involved or becoming involved should know about the server. I'll be making it look better and adding more info as I have more time to. What more do I need to say about the server other than that my intent is for people to build stuff and get along? It's got no plugins, the rules are as would be expected (but I will add those now, thanks for reminding me), and I don't want to force the members into doing or not doing something they want to do because of a bunch of guidelines and recommendations.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
He's just a shoop from the internet!!!
HE'S JUST HERE TO HELP :eek:
I don't want to force the members into doing or not doing something they want to do because of a bunch of guidelines and recommendations.
This mean you're adding in Xeno's? :D

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
He's just a shoop from the internet!!!
HE'S JUST HERE TO HELP :eek:

This mean you're adding in Xeno's? :D
I think it's less about rules and more about there being no configs for EE3/Reliquary. It's a shame, they're both great and need configs more than any other mod.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
I think it's less about rules and more about there being no configs for EE3/Reliquary. It's a shame, they're both great and need configs more than any other mod.
EE3 has the minium stone config so you can give it only 50 uses or how many you'd like.
I think it'd be best if the uses depended on the transmution. If you want to turn 4 gold into 1 diamond (or back) it should be more wasteful than turning cobblestone into grass into sand into dirt, or changing dyes 15 times just to get the one you want.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
You are a very helpful guy. I'm a little more blunt and a little less helpful than you are though :p

Reactions: Chocorate