Whitelist Server Adeptcraft

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jerome Asich

Jul 29, 2019
Adeptcraft is a server I started quite some time ago. The server has a focus on innovation and cooperation, and is meant to be a place for interaction on a creative level unparalleled elsewhere.
The server has been moved to a new location, as it is no longer using an FTB modpack. Click here to see the new thread.
Rules:
No griefing.
No stealing.
No un-warranted murders.
No cheating
Be nice and polite.
If you wish to join, I recommend becoming an active member of the forums and proving you are a positive member to have. Then it is possible I will send you a request asking you to join the server, and if you do so wish, I will whitelist you. If your name is already on the list below, and you wish for me to change it in some form (say, adding who you are on these forums) simply post here and I will most likely accomodate you. Currently, the whitelisted members are as follows:​
123tmaniac​
Abalard​
Ace5000​
Brujon​
Buffalotrousers​
Cat348​
Drag0nothutch​
Effekwulsemmay​
Eternaldensity​
Exedra​
Fergdawg69​
Gm_cece34​
Haxel1996​
Heavyturtle​
Jumpfight5​
Kami​
Lambert2191​
Lathanael​
Lilliana_vess​
Lindamarica​
Major_creepist​
Miekovirtua​
Milaha​
Minecraftzombie6​
Morganiscewl​
Nkcazy​
Poppycocks​
Ryter78​
Saice​
Seluna​
Semiramisu​
Silvia​
Slay_mithos​
Tehbloblord​
Tiltingwindmills​
Tritachion​
Watchful11​
Willwyn​
Server Challenges
Completing a server challenge and showing me the proof of completion will allow your name to be included in this post, with all titles you have gained. It will be below the description. Good luck.
Extra Bees
Bee Metallurgist
Obtain all of the following bees in a quantity and fashion that allows them to produce their respective materials at a rate faster than that at which an average person would mine the materials.
Diamond
Bauxite
Platinum
Iridium
Tungsten
Titanium
Radioactive
Beenewable Beast
Obtain all of the bees in the following branches in a quantity and fashion that allows them to produce their respective materials at a rate faster than that at which an average person would mine the materials. If multiple bees in the same branch produce the same material, you may choose the bee to your liking.
Gemstone
Mineral
Precious
Metallic
Rusty
Nuclear
Apiary Diety
Obtain a sample of every bee species available, and automate the production of every material produced by the combs at a reasonably quick rate. This is quite variable based on the material.
Donate via PayPal to help the server! ALL donations go towards the server, and nothing else. There are no "perks" to donating, as I consider it unfair. However, donors will be put on the list below, if they so wish.
I encourage pranking on the server. Know the difference between pranking and griefing and such. I am not lenient on bans. That means if you screw someone up, you're gone. No warning.

Reactions: ryter78

Pandemoneus

Jul 29, 2019
Errm.. I don't want to sound rude, but with that post of yours it's nothing extraordinary that you got ignored. Why would anyone try to join your server when
1. you only recruit "active" members of the "forums"
2. you send out the requests
3. and most of all - don't provide any information about the server other than "focus on innovation and cooperation" and "a place for interaction on a creative level unparalleled elsewhere"

Reactions: Chocorate

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Errm.. I don't want to sound rude, but with that post of yours it's nothing extraordinary that you got ignored. Why would anyone try to join your server when
1. you only recruit "active" members of the "forums"
2. you send out the requests
3. and most of all - don't provide any information about the server other than "focus on innovation and cooperation" and "a place for interaction on a creative level unparalleled elsewhere"
It seems like a cool server, and has a fair amount of threads in here, (which I sometimes find annoying.)

I support adeptcraft, despite not being a member, because I like this forum, and it's members. They're cool guys, and fun though I'm new. :D

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
1. Its his server - so ofc he can invite whoever he wants to it. Whole purpose of a whitelist, y'know? Other servers ask you to write an essay or application, this one asks for active forum participation. Fair deal in my book.
2. The server is awesome, as are the players on it. Given, the whole "The end is near - 1.5 is coming" story rattled the cage a bit, but apart of some ruffled feathers, it's fine again.
3. It has exactly 2 threads going on. This one(which he wants to have moved anyways), the "talk about the server" thread titled "Adeptcraft: ..." and some threads posted by members, showing their creations / progress, which is nothing Jerome can control.

onTopic: Maybe it would be a nice addendum to the member list if you'd include the connection between "forum name" and ingame-name. =)

Reactions: Jerome Asich

Memorian

Jul 29, 2019
The reason why the post gets ignored is that there's nothing to do with it, since you only get members by sending invites, there is no point in answering with an application form(there are none) there's basicaly a another forum thread to discuss the server made by the sheep/shoop guy so it wouldnt make much sence discuss how the server is going

Reactions: Chocorate

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
I look forward to getting back on. But I will most likely wait for the 1.5 update before I get started.

Until them.... Skyrim needs a new mage.

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
I guess I will take my free time on finally finishing tales of graces.

Just have to remember not to try to play dwarf fortress or eve online, or I'll go into several months without playing anything else.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
I look forward to getting back on. But I will most likely wait for the 1.5 update before I get started.

Until them.... Skyrim needs a new mage.
I just started skyrim too! Ever since my computer exploded...I have it on PS3, and skyrim has fulfilled it's quota of theives.

You should become a sneaky mage equipped with a shield. Yep, just a shield and some magika :p

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
What exactly is the "Big Three"? PC, Xbox or PS3?
yup I like my pc but for certain games my ps3 is awsome and it also plays blue rays out of the box. I will never own another xbox 360 it's crap after I had it a year it died. sent it in and a month later died again.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
eh I like the wii for games with multible players but other wise it just collects dust. I also don't like the move controlers. now the gamecube I love my gamecube and also the orignal xbox now those are sound systems in my book.

Reactions: jumpfight5

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
My PS3 is a large shiny Netflix Box with a Bluray player. I pop a new game in when GTA V comes out.

I refuse to play Skyrim, I'd never stop if I did.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
I like how it's already getting off-topic.

There's this thing http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/categories/server-promotion.81/ and this http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/forums/whitelist-servers.102/ . "Everything about servers here"

Is it even considered a whitelist server? It's an exclusive club for only the best, why does it need a thread? Why not stick to Saice's thread?
Is this actually the right forum for a server-specific thread?
I will happily move this thread to the server section soon, or at an admins request, but as I have tried twice before and was ignored both times, I will post this as an info thread here.