Hmmm No More Blaze Rods Minium?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Malkuth

Jul 29, 2019
Just curious did this get changed at some point... It was working before 1.02.. But now 2 blaze powder and minium stone does not make a Blaze rod.. NEI still says it does... But it won't work in a crafting table of any kind...

Tried ender pearls with iron... And that works... Something is screwy. LOL.

Fuzzlewhumper

Jul 29, 2019
Is that under the current unmodified version of Ultimate you're talking about?

Oh and, didja make that waterfall view yet on your let's play?

Malkuth

Jul 29, 2019
Im using ultimate 1.0.2

Nope not yet.. Should head over now and make it since I can't make the rods. LOL...

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
Since updating to 1.0.2 my server world let's me make obsidian with the minium stone, my single player world doesn't. I don't see any difference when taking a cursory look at client and server configs.

edit: not directly relevant to your blaze rod issue but just illustrating that I have odd stuff going on too..

Skirty_007

Jul 29, 2019
Have you tried using 5 or 6? My understanding is that EE3 is changing the recipes to reflect macerator/pulverizer yields (when ic2 and/or te are installed. If that doesn't work then it's possible the modpack team removed the recipe temporarily (until we have whichever version of the mod has the changes) to prevent exploits.

Malkuth

Jul 29, 2019
hmmm not sure whats going on them like I said I can see it in NEI as 2 blaze power and the stone.. But it won't let me make it.. Won't even show up in the finsihed area of tables. Almost reminds me of when greg tech disables something.. Hmmmm.

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
Just curious did this get changed at some point... It was working before 1.02.. But now 2 blaze powder and minium stone does not make a Blaze rod.. NEI still says it does... But it won't work in a crafting table of any kind...

Tried ender pearls with iron... And that works... Something is screwy. LOL.

Actually EE3 is having a bunch of bugs with recipes failing to inject. Pahimar was trying to figure out how the heck it was failing last time I heard. AFAIK the only change to these recipes is that they will detect if IC2/TE/UE is installed and try to match its input to their output so as to prevent dupe tricks.

On AC we sorta threw up our hands trying to fix this. Amazingly it actually works sometimes when we reboot the server, and restarting the client enables different sets of recipes. It's clearly a weird bug.

So lol, no more blaze duping for you.

Reactions: Whovian

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
And no, it's not GT, otherwise NEI wouldn't show it.

I had a similar problem; Wood -> Obsidian and dye/wool conversion wouldn't work on a server I play on.

EDIT: Oh, hello, dave!

Malkuth

Jul 29, 2019
must of been a loading error or something.. I shut down Feed The Beast loaded it back up and it works now.. Stange days indeed..

Edit... LOL I totally forgot what I was doing with the blaze rods in the first place. hahahahaha.

southernfriedbb

Jul 29, 2019
hmmm not sure whats going on them like I said I can see it in NEI as 2 blaze power and the stone.. But it won't let me make it.. Won't even show up in the finsihed area of tables. Almost reminds me of when greg tech disables something.. Hmmmm.
As I said it works for me in 1.0.2 SSP. Although I did experience a similar issue with wood/obsidian on the server (it is 1.0.2 as well) I play on. but relogging fixed it for me.