Windows .exe The mods won't download!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombiegun71

Jul 29, 2019
when i run the mod pack it gets the .JAR but it loads vanilla minecraft. it gets stuck on the page where it says the mods are downloaded.

zombiegun71

Jul 29, 2019
FTB Launcher version: 1.0.6

Minecraft Version:1.4.2

Java version:7, update 7

Detailed description of the issue / how can the issue be recreated:i start the FTB launcher, then i pick the mod pack, press launch and it tries to download the modpack but it never does and it opens vanilla minecraft, i have removed and reinstalled FTB about 6 times and can't find the problem.

Error logs:there is no error in the console

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
Did you forget to make a profile and type in your minecraft name (or email if you use mojang) and password?

You didn't say that in the detailed description.

Meldiron

Jul 29, 2019
This is usualy caused by firewalls/anti virus or filepath issues.
Try disabling your firewall and anti virus temporarily and moving the launcher to another folder, preferably one that is directly on the harddrive (or that have no special characters in it, including spaces)

zombiegun71

Jul 29, 2019
well, im not sure which tip worked but its working now :) thanks a lot
This is usualy caused by firewalls/anti virus or filepath issues.
Try disabling your firewall and anti virus temporarily and moving the launcher to another folder, preferably one that is directly on the harddrive (or that have no special characters in it, including spaces)

MrDouggz

Jul 29, 2019
Well I'm having the same problem. I've tried everything, I deleted and re-downloaded the launcher, I put it in a new folder, I made it an exception with my AVG virus, I tried to force download it but it doesn't even load or it only loads 1.4.2 Vanilla Minecraft, I've tried EVERYTHING!!! I need help.
:(

FTB launcher: V1.0.6

Minecraft Version: (Actual Minecraft) 1.4.4, (The Launcher) 1.4.2

Java Version: Java 7

Error Logs: Don't know you mean by this.

Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
Well I'm having the same problem. I've tried everything, I deleted and re-downloaded the launcher, I put it in a new folder, I made it an exception with my AVG virus, I tried to force download it but it doesn't even load or it only loads 1.4.2 Vanilla Minecraft, I've tried EVERYTHING!!! I need help.
:(

FTB launcher: V1.0.6

Minecraft Version: (Actual Minecraft) 1.4.4, (The Launcher) 1.4.2

Java Version: Java 7

Error Logs: Don't know you mean by this.
795af4d46120fa878d75c39faacb799e.png

This is your Real Time log. You may get crash reports on this or on the minecraft window itself. They're both helpful if you have them.

Also, you've said you have Java 7, which update is it in?
You can figure this out by going to Control Panel > Search for Java > Double Click it > Click About.

The one I use is Update 9. Yours should be the same to work properly.

MrDouggz

Jul 29, 2019
795af4d46120fa878d75c39faacb799e.png

This is your Real Time log. You may get crash reports on this or on the minecraft window itself. They're both helpful if you have them.

Also, you've said you have Java 7, which update is it in?
You can figure this out by going to Control Panel > Search for Java > Double Click it > Click About.

The one I use is Update 9. Yours should be the same to work properly.
It says version 7 update 9.

MrDouggz

Jul 29, 2019
[quote="Meldiron, post: 22210, member: 2716"]Then you'r likely suffering from the issue described here (with fix)[/quote]

Okay, I done all of that, and thanks but... there seems to be another problem. Whenever I try to launch the launcher it, the console stops and does nothing. Here is what it says.

[INFO] Loading URL: file:/C:/Users/gladis/Desktop/FTB/FTBBETAA/instMods/MinecraftForge.zip
[INFO] Loading URL: file:/C:/Users/gladis/Desktop/FTB/FTBBETAA/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
[INFO] Loading URL: file:/C:/Users/gladis/Desktop/FTB/FTBBETAA/minecraft/bin/lwjgl.jar
[INFO] Loading URL: file:/C:/Users/gladis/Desktop/FTB/FTBBETAA/minecraft/bin/lwjgl_util.jar
[INFO] Loading URL: file:/C:/Users/gladis/Desktop/FTB/FTBBETAA/minecraft/bin/jinput.jar
[INFO] Loading natives...
[INFO] Exception in thread "main"
[INFO] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: kr
[INFO] at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
[INFO] at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
[INFO] at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
[INFO] at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
[INFO] at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)
[INFO] at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
[INFO] at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
[INFO] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
[INFO] at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
[INFO] at net.ftb.mclauncher.MinecraftLauncher.main(MinecraftLauncher.java:190)
[INFO] Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: kr
[INFO] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
[INFO] at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
[INFO] at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
[INFO] ... 14 more

MrDouggz

Jul 29, 2019
Then you'r likely suffering from the issue described here (with fix)

Woops, well here what the console says whenever I try to launch the launcher

03:18:42 [INFO] net.ftb.gui.LauncherConsole$OutputOverride.write:63 Loading jars...
03:18:42 [INFO] net.ftb.gui.LauncherConsole$OutputOverride.write:63 Loading URL: file:/C:/Users/gladis/Desktop/FTB/FTBBETAA/instMods/MinecraftForge.zip
03:18:42 [INFO] net.ftb.gui.LauncherConsole$OutputOverride.write:63 Loading URL: file:/C:/Users/gladis/Desktop/FTB/FTBBETAA/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
03:18:42 [INFO] net.ftb.gui.LauncherConsole$OutputOverride.write:63 Loading URL: file:/C:/Users/gladis/Desktop/FTB/FTBBETAA/minecraft/bin/lwjgl.jar
03:18:42 [INFO] net.ftb.gui.LauncherConsole$OutputOverride.write:63 Loading URL: file:/C:/Users/gladis/Desktop/FTB/FTBBETAA/minecraft/bin/lwjgl_util.jar
03:18:42 [INFO] net.ftb.gui.LauncherConsole$OutputOverride.write:63 Loading URL: file:/C:/Users/gladis/Desktop/FTB/FTBBETAA/minecraft/bin/jinput.jar
03:18:42 [INFO] net.ftb.gui.LauncherConsole$OutputOverride.write:63 Loading natives...
03:18:42 [INFO] net.ftb.gui.LauncherConsole$OutputOverride.write:63 Exception in thread "main"
03:18:42 [INFO] net.ftb.gui.LauncherConsole$OutputOverride.write:63 java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: kr
03:18:42 [INFO] net.ftb.gui.LauncherConsole$OutputOverride.write:63 at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
03:18:42 [INFO] net.ftb.gui.LauncherConsole$OutputOverride.write:63 at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
03:18:42 [INFO] net.ftb.gui.LauncherConsole$OutputOverride.write:63 at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
03:18:42 [INFO] net.ftb.gui.LauncherConsole$OutputOverride.write:63 at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
03:18:42 [INFO] net.ftb.gui.LauncherConsole$OutputOverride.write:63 at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)
03:18:42 [INFO] net.ftb.gui.LauncherConsole$OutputOverride.write:63 at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
03:18:42 [INFO] net.ftb.gui.LauncherConsole$OutputOverride.write:63 at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
03:18:42 [INFO] net.ftb.gui.LauncherConsole$OutputOverride.write:63 at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
03:18:42 [INFO] net.ftb.gui.LauncherConsole$OutputOverride.write:63 at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
03:18:42 [INFO] net.ftb.gui.LauncherConsole$OutputOverride.write:63 at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
03:18:42 [INFO] net.ftb.gui.LauncherConsole$OutputOverride.write:63 at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
03:18:42 [INFO] net.ftb.gui.LauncherConsole$OutputOverride.write:63 at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
03:18:42 [INFO] net.ftb.gui.LauncherConsole$OutputOverride.write:63 at net.ftb.mclauncher.MinecraftLauncher.main(MinecraftLauncher.java:190)
03:18:42 [INFO] net.ftb.gui.LauncherConsole$OutputOverride.write:63 Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: kr
03:18:42 [INFO] net.ftb.gui.LauncherConsole$OutputOverride.write:63 at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
03:18:42 [INFO] net.ftb.gui.LauncherConsole$OutputOverride.write:63 at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
03:18:42 [INFO] net.ftb.gui.LauncherConsole$OutputOverride.write:63 at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
03:18:42 [INFO] net.ftb.gui.LauncherConsole$OutputOverride.write:63 ... 14 more

steelerstl

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I made the thread mentioned above. Try deleting the launcher and any folders associated with it, then re-download, this should fix it. (Caused my this most likely net.ftb.mclauncher.MinecraftLauncher.main(MinecraftLauncher.java:190), its having trouble with the FTB launcher itself.)

MrDouggz

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I made the thread mentioned above. Try deleting the launcher and any folders associated with it, then re-download, this should fix it. (Caused my this most likely net.ftb.mclauncher.MinecraftLauncher.main(MinecraftLauncher.java:190), its having trouble with the FTB launcher itself.)

K, it works now, thanks to all that help.

brandon dodds

Jul 29, 2019
My FTB launcher says downloading modpack but never downloads. im using java 7 on the newest update and im running it at 1G of memory

Status
Not open for further replies.