Whitelist Server CrazyCraft - Ultimate - White list - No Banned Items 24/7 - Keep items on death

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Alec Farmer

Jul 29, 2019
CrazyCraft
WE ARE IN NEED OF 1 OR 2 ADMINS AND 1 OR 2 MOERATORS!
We are a completely new server! We are a very friendly server! We run 24/7! We'd love for you to apply! Mods will soon be added when we get more Moderators!​
SERVER IS DOWN UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!
Rules:
Be respectful to the staff and other players
No hacking/glitching/cheating
No racism or other offensive remarks.
This is a mature server so please keep the cursing and foul language to a little.
No griefing/stealing/finders keepers. If it is questionable then contact a staff member.
Please do not ask for items, we generally will do lots contests, often to assist you.
Chunk loaders are allowed, but we require them to be removed/turned off before you go offline
Whitelist Application:
All applications are researched heavily. Be honest or you will be denied. I will PM people who are accepted.​
In-Game Name:
Time Zone:
How often will you play?
Skype?
Have you ever been banned? Why?
Server specifications:
Location of data center: Chicago, USA
Slots: 85 Players
RAM: 4GB
SSD: Unlimited
Connection: 100/100
Disabled mods: Mystcraft (Maybe)
All whitelist applications will be processed as soon as possible or within a few hours of your request!
We do ask that you keep RP2 timers above .8 (We won't ban you if you don't) and sparingly use any type of chunk loader. Please keep in mind that chunk loaders will unload when you log off.

chowe

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Chowe010
Time Zone:EST
How often will you play?about once every day
Skype? no but i will if needed
Have you ever been banned? Why? never been ban I have run my own server once and it turned out well but had to shut it down due to lack of funds but i do know how to run a server pretty well.

Alec Farmer

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Chowe010
Time Zone:EST
How often will you play?about once every day
Skype? no but i will if needed
Have you ever been banned? Why? never been ban I have run my own server once and it turned out well but had to shut it down due to lack of funds but i do know how to run a server pretty well.

You can join

dwultachill

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dwultachill
Time Zone: west
How often will you play? attempt at once every day (school and things)
Skype? yep I will tell you the skype in secret.
Have you ever been banned? Why? never been banned.
Experience/Reason: giving people the best gameplay experience has always been a reason for me to apply as a mod/admin on servers. I truly want to give people the best experience and make sure that the trolls only there to ruin peoples experiences gets banned.
Other: I also have a youtube and is starting to grow http://www.youtube.com/user/Axearoth

Alec Farmer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dwultachill
Time Zone: west
How often will you play? attempt at once every day (school and things)
Skype? yep I will tell you the skype in secret.
Have you ever been banned? Why? never been banned.
Experience/Reason: giving people the best gameplay experience has always been a reason for me to apply as a mod/admin on servers. I truly want to give people the best experience and make sure that the trolls only there to ruin
peoples experiences gets banned.
Other: I also have a youtube and is starting to grow http://www.youtube.com/user/Axearoth

You can join

iPython

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: iPython
Time Zone: - 3 GMT.
How often will you play? Whenever I can due to sports and school it can get pretty crazy, but I'll be on when they're not filling up my schedule
Skype? Prefer not to send it out until I know people well enough
Have you ever been banned? Why? No, I have never been banned.
P.S. I can be one of your admins. The reasons why I qualify is due to me having experience of already filling up that position on multiple servers. But if you find one more capable than me feel free to give it to another user.

chowe

Jul 29, 2019
please reload the whitelist as i can not join saying that i have not been whitelisted

orjan11

Jul 29, 2019
Hi my name is Ørjan !
Hi my name is ørjan and I am from Norway. I am 14 years old and I love to play feed the beast ! I would like to join a whitelisted server more than anything ! no grief or pvp just build as much as possible and get better at feed the beast. My IGN is orjan11 and my skype name is orjan-lunden1. I am often online! I'm online alot ! xD I don't think I ever have been banned before ? I always follow the rules. I hope you will make me whitelisted that would been very cool to play on you're server
- Ørjan L Lunden

Pyriell

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Pyriell
Time Zone: GMT
How often will you play? Every day for a few hours hopefully
Skype? I have it, for obvious reasons won't post it here :p
Have you ever been banned? Why? I have not.

Nathie1000

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: nathie1000
Time Zone: CET (GMT +1)
How often will you play? Try to fit in an hour minim a day.
Skype? Nathie1000
Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope

DrShark12

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: DrShark12
Time Zone: Mountain Standard Time
How often will you play?: I play when ever i can, but at least an hour a day, but in a week about 8-9 hours
Skype?. N/A
Have you ever been banned? Why?, Never been banned

Lisugau

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Lisugau
Time Zone: CST
How often will you play? Probaly a lot, depending on a variety of factors
Skype? Lisugau.minecraft, no mic though, so just use it to contact me if need be.
Have you ever been banned? Why? nope :)

In-Game Name: xstream_fish
Time Zone: MST
How often will you play? Fairly commonly
Skype? N/A
Have you ever been banned? Why? no

In-Game Name: Jdude42
Time Zone: PST
How often will you play? Pretty often
Skype? N/A
Have you ever been banned? Why? No

I'm going ahead and setting up apps for me and my friends because the server we play on may or may not have got shut down ( been down a while, and the owner is not on often so we think it got closed). Hopefully you can accept us and we can have a new FTB home :)

Ninbrandon3

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: ninbrandon3
Time Zone: Central
How often will you play? 4-6 hours a day..?
Skype? None, but I can get if required.
Have you ever been banned? Why? I was just banned on a Voltz server, because the mod was mod cuz I was ahead of him.. Hopefully this server is different? :eek:

snarr

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: snarr
Time Zone: EST, yo
How often will you play? A couple hours daily :)
Skype? Yess indeed, snarrfarse is the username.
Have you ever been banned? Why? I have not been banned.
I was also part of Lisu and them's server, and really need my fix of FTB. Real bad.

bocag18

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Lisugau
Time Zone: CST
How often will you play? Probaly a lot, depending on a variety of factors
Skype? Lisugau.minecraft, no mic though, so just use it to contact me if need be.
Have you ever been banned? Why? nope :)

In-Game Name: xstream_fish
Time Zone: MST
How often will you play? Fairly commonly
Skype? N/A
Have you ever been banned? Why? no

In-Game Name: Jdude42
Time Zone: PST
How often will you play? Pretty often
Skype? N/A
Have you ever been banned? Why? No

I'm going ahead and setting up apps for me and my friends because the server we play on may or may not have got shut down ( been down a while, and the owner is not on often so we think it got closed). Hopefully you can accept us and we can have a new FTB home :)
ok, you are all good to go