Diamond Generator (Very Cheap)

Did it work for you?

• Total voters

Xeonen

Jul 29, 2019
In my survival game, I've had excess wood, around 735 stacks and decided to create a similar system sadly minium stones did not last untill I got a stack of gold, that was quite some time ago. Then again it is good food for thought.

midnighttnt

Jul 29, 2019
xD you know I was kidding right?
Yep
In my survival game, I've had excess wood, around 735 stacks and decided to create a similar system sadly minium stones did not last untill I got a stack of gold, that was quite some time ago. Then again it is good food for thought.
Yes, in the video I have a wood one set up already... I used to use that untill I realized I could Cobble--->Flint--->Clay---->Block---->Iron---->Gold---->Diamond it XD

Bagman817

Jul 29, 2019
And this is why EE3 especially when used with other mods is OP
Almost as bad as IC2 turning a stack of coal into a diamond :p

As an aside, this set up will be impractical in 1.5.1. Drop rate of minium shards has been drastically reduced, and it seems (my impression, not official) that durability of the stone has been reduced as well. By the time you grind enough mobs to make the stones, you could have mined the equivalent in diamonds.

Reactions: simon48xbox

ILoveGregTech

Jul 29, 2019

As an aside, this set up will be impractical in 1.5.1. Drop rate of minium shards has been drastically reduced, and it seems (my impression, not official) that durability of the stone has been reduced as well. By the time you grind enough mobs to make the stones, you could have mined the equivalent in diamonds.
Two words:
Mob farm

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Well,there is a bug with Buildcraft Autocrafting tables in which the durability of the Minium Stones is not consumed.

midnighttnt

Jul 29, 2019
Well,there is a bug with Buildcraft Autocrafting tables in which the durability of the Minium Stones is not consumed.
I tested it out! Cool!
Two words:
Mob farm
Mob farms dont drop shards[DOUBLEPOST=1367247282][/DOUBLEPOST]

If Pahlimar adds EMC... He said he would in the post

TDarkShadow

Jul 29, 2019

Well, thanks to ThaumicBees, you can now have Minium Bees which drops a Minium Shard every 9 mins at normal working speed ^^

midnighttnt

Jul 29, 2019
I quickly set that up with some thaumic bees, and also with Auto crafting tables! Videos will be posted soon!

dirtybeatfreak

Jul 29, 2019
Completely off-topic and a pointless question so I apologize, but isn't it Pahimar and not Pahlimar?? Not digging at you either midnighttnt, just wondering if I have got it wrong this whole time lol.

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
The mindcrafters are a cool group of people who do occasional videos based off of a tekkit server. I don't know if this is still doable but they set up a mob grinder that generated minium shards which used a modular powersuits railgun inside a redpower deployer that was attached to a universal charger from minefactory reloaded. This setup was attached to the business end of a mobginder (any old one will do) and this produced minium shards. This will probably be viewed by some of you as exploity and you might be right. Pahimar may have coded away this machine in current versions, although it relies on redower which isn't on 1.5 yet so I guess that is another limit. Anyway, it is somewhere on their website if you want to check it out

http://themindcrafters.com/