[unsolved] EE3 Problem :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSwisstobi

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, i have a problem with EE3, .. if i try to exchange something with the minium stone it does work at the start, but if i play for a bit it stops working after a while...

i also made a video for you, please watch it and help me.. its really annoying..

all the logfiles can be found in the Youtube video description or here: http://puu.sh/2kwUj

MrSwisstobi

Jul 29, 2019
i did already make a post there, but nobody seems to care about it..
i also tweeted with pahimar, i gave him all the logs etc, but he said he doesnt know this bug and cant diagnost it...
so what should i do now? because its REALLY annoying, trust me..

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
If you have enough shards have you tried to create another one or just even give yourself one. You could try the philosophers stone but that one never runs out as far as I know and is not craftable yet so you would need to cheat one in.

Kiwi_EXE

Jul 29, 2019
I think that the item(s) don't appear in the end slot where they normally would, just shift-click in the end slot and it SHOULD be in your inventory, I've been having similar problems with this and Thaumcraft 3. If it doesn't work then sorry.

Sytrus

Jul 29, 2019
I think that the item(s) don't appear in the end slot where they normally would, just shift-click in the end slot and it SHOULD be in your inventory, I've been having similar problems with this and Thaumcraft 3. If it doesn't work then sorry.
Tried that, doesn't work. =/

Nemesis688

Jul 29, 2019
I've been having a pretty similar problem for a long time now. I kinda chalked it up to manually updating other mods. But I really have no idea why.

squ1b3r

Jul 29, 2019
Have you found any solution for this? I just started playing Skyblock challenge map and this became really annoying pretty quick. I basically cannot play this map because of this weird bug.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
For all those affected have you tried updating forge to the lastest possible release for the version?

squ1b3r

Jul 29, 2019
For all those affected have you tried updating forge to the lastest possible release for the version?

FTB Ultimate 1.0.2 uses build 6.6.2.534 which is the latest possible version for minecraft 1.4.7 :(

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
I can't think of any reason this might actually occur other than something like optifine or some other non-ultimate mod. The recipe sequence can't be overwritten becuase nothing else uses a minium stone. Although perhaps a mod added on that adds an item with the same ID... Nah that's way too convoluted. I didn't notice in the video but make sure to try using the minium crafting grid if others fail; I've yet to have it fail on me.

Jimiwb

Jul 29, 2019
Its an issue with Rei's mini map and how it saves a folder in the mods directory. It will work fine till you get enough waypoints then stops working every 10 minutes or so. Took a while to figure out removing the mini map without removing the folder still caused the issue for me.

Jimi.

squ1b3r

Jul 29, 2019
Its an issue with Rei's mini map and how it saves a folder in the mods directory. It will work fine till you get enough waypoints then stops working every 10 minutes or so. Took a while to figure out removing the mini map without removing the folder still caused the issue for me.

Jimi.

Well, FTB Ultimate doesn't have rei's minimap, so I guess it not the reason :(

Jimiwb

Jul 29, 2019
Well, FTB Ultimate doesn't have rei's minimap, so I guess it not the reason :(

In the original vid at the top of the post and in the log Rei,s is being used.

2013-03-19 18:04:05 [INFO] [mod_ReiMinimap] Activating mod mod_ReiMinimap
2013-03-19 18:04:05 [INFO] [SecretRoomsMod] Activating mod SecretRoomsMod
2013-03-19 18:04:05 [INFO] [SoulShards] Activating mod SoulShards
2013-03-19 18:04:05 [INFO] [StevesCarts] Activating mod StevesCarts
2013-03-19 18:04:05 [INFO] [Thaumcraft] Activating mod Thaumcraft
I switched to rei's due to preference but switched back to voxelmap when i had this issue, I think this is why some few have this problem but others do not.

Jimi

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA

Hello.

Watched the video, wow, that sorta sucks. So I have a couple of questions for you.
  1. Are you using an un-modded modpack? If no, what have you added changed?
  2. Are you using optifine?
  3. Have you manually updated any mods?
  4. Please post a console log in debug mod to pastebin. (I don't open attachments / download files. Sorry.)

MrSwisstobi

Jul 29, 2019
Hello.

Watched the video, wow, that sorta sucks. So I have a couple of questions for you.
  1. Are you using an un-modded modpack? If no, what have you added changed?
  2. Are you using optifine?
  3. Have you manually updated any mods?
  4. Please post a console log in debug mod to pastebin. (I don't open attachments / download files. Sorry.)

yo, im not using an FTB pack, im using a custom one
2. nope
3. sure, i modded it myself, everything is on the latest version
4. .. how do i get into debug mode? .. :/ ^^

ahh btw, i havent read this post for a while because nobody had a solution

i bypassed this bug by using a localhost server ..

Status
Not open for further replies.