1. This section of the forums is now closed. You can post and answer support requests on the new support site here

[unsolved] EE3 Problem :/

Discussion in '[Archived] Tech Support' started by MrSwisstobi, Mar 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrSwisstobi

MrSwisstobi New Member

Hey guys, i have a problem with EE3, .. if i try to exchange something with the minium stone it does work at the start, but if i play for a bit it stops working after a while...

i also made a video for you, please watch it and help me.. its really annoying..

all the logfiles can be found in the Youtube video description or here: http://puu.sh/2kwUj

2. MrSwisstobi

MrSwisstobi New Member

... nobody knows :s?

3. UniZero

UniZero Popular Member

It is maybe a bug I would post a question in the EE3 thread here. I don't really do much transmutation as I think it is a bit op imo.

4. MrSwisstobi

MrSwisstobi New Member

i did already make a post there, but nobody seems to care about it..
    i also tweeted with pahimar, i gave him all the logs etc, but he said he doesnt know this bug and cant diagnost it...
    so what should i do now? because its REALLY annoying, trust me..

5. UniZero

UniZero Popular Member

If you have enough shards have you tried to create another one or just even give yourself one. You could try the philosophers stone but that one never runs out as far as I know and is not craftable yet so you would need to cheat one in.

6. MrSwisstobi

MrSwisstobi New Member

yes i tried cheating one in or rebuild it, but it didnt change anything :/

7. Sytrus

Sytrus New Member

Also having the same problem! Would love if someone had a solution.

8. Kiwi_EXE

Kiwi_EXE New Member

I think that the item(s) don't appear in the end slot where they normally would, just shift-click in the end slot and it SHOULD be in your inventory, I've been having similar problems with this and Thaumcraft 3. If it doesn't work then sorry.

9. Sytrus

Sytrus New Member

Tried that, doesn't work. =/

10. Nemesis688

Nemesis688 New Member

I've been having a pretty similar problem for a long time now. I kinda chalked it up to manually updating other mods. But I really have no idea why.

11. squ1b3r

squ1b3r New Member

Have you found any solution for this? I just started playing Skyblock challenge map and this became really annoying pretty quick. I basically cannot play this map because of this weird bug.

12. Hoff

Hoff Tech Support

For all those affected have you tried updating forge to the lastest possible release for the version?

13. squ1b3r

squ1b3r New Member

FTB Ultimate 1.0.2 uses build 6.6.2.534 which is the latest possible version for minecraft 1.4.7 :(

14. Hoff

Hoff Tech Support

I can't think of any reason this might actually occur other than something like optifine or some other non-ultimate mod. The recipe sequence can't be overwritten becuase nothing else uses a minium stone. Although perhaps a mod added on that adds an item with the same ID... Nah that's way too convoluted. I didn't notice in the video but make sure to try using the minium crafting grid if others fail; I've yet to have it fail on me.

15. Jimiwb

Jimiwb New Member

Its an issue with Rei's mini map and how it saves a folder in the mods directory. It will work fine till you get enough waypoints then stops working every 10 minutes or so. Took a while to figure out removing the mini map without removing the folder still caused the issue for me.

Jimi.

16. squ1b3r

squ1b3r New Member

Well, FTB Ultimate doesn't have rei's minimap, so I guess it not the reason :(

17. Jimiwb

Jimiwb New Member

In the original vid at the top of the post and in the log Rei,s is being used.

2013-03-19 18:04:05 [INFO] [mod_ReiMinimap] Activating mod mod_ReiMinimap
    2013-03-19 18:04:05 [INFO] [SecretRoomsMod] Activating mod SecretRoomsMod
    2013-03-19 18:04:05 [INFO] [SoulShards] Activating mod SoulShards
    2013-03-19 18:04:05 [INFO] [StevesCarts] Activating mod StevesCarts
    2013-03-19 18:04:05 [INFO] [Thaumcraft] Activating mod Thaumcraft
    I switched to rei's due to preference but switched back to voxelmap when i had this issue, I think this is why some few have this problem but others do not.

Jimi

18. Booker The Geek

Booker The Geek Well-Known Member

Hello.

Watched the video, wow, that sorta sucks. So I have a couple of questions for you.
    1. Are you using an un-modded modpack? If no, what have you added changed?
    2. Are you using optifine?
    3. Have you manually updated any mods?
    4. Please post a console log in debug mod to pastebin. (I don't open attachments / download files. Sorry.)

19. MrSwisstobi

MrSwisstobi New Member

yo, im not using an FTB pack, im using a custom one
    2. nope
    3. sure, i modded it myself, everything is on the latest version
    4. .. how do i get into debug mode? .. :/ ^^

ahh btw, i havent read this post for a while because nobody had a solution

i bypassed this bug by using a localhost server ..

20. Booker The Geek

Booker The Geek Well-Known Member

Glad you got it resolved.

Follow the link in my signature about log files and it will walk you through how to get ecah of the different types of logs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.