Old Adeptcraft - A collection of memories

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
its not that I dont watch Doctor Who. It is that I mostly just don't watch TV at all.
I watch The Formula 1, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead and Spartacus.
Spartacus' last episode ever was yesterday, and Walking Dead's last ep of the season was last week... so it's just GoT and F1 now

Reactions: Saice

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
Did anyone else have this problem when trying to join the server? It originally told me I need a newer TF version and then I needed to update Forge and now it says I don't have FML installed.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
I watch The Formula 1, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead and Spartacus.
Spartacus' last episode ever was yesterday, and Walking Dead's last ep of the season was last week... so it's just GoT and F1 now

The only time I watch TV is when I'm to sick or have to bad of a headach to do anything else. And then its mostly educational programing.

Reactions: southernfriedbb

southernfriedbb

Jul 29, 2019
That's really weird. I must be doing something wrong. I'll try to re-download the Ultimate pack. How do I do that? Don't I need to delete the bin or something?
There is usually a pack folder in the directory where you first ran the launcher.
For example:
I if I ran the exe in a folder called ftb, it would be:
ftb\ultimate

if you delete this folder and rerun the launcher, it should force you to re-download the modpack when you try to run it.

EDIT: I you have used the pack for anything like ssp, you might just want to back it up before you delete it.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, me too. Though if I have a head ache/sick I usually read or sleep.

I get really bad migains sometimes where I cant lay down or situp so I ahve to sort of recline. Makes it hard to sleep and since I get really light senstive then reading is impossable. so I jsut turn my tv down low and veg.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
Um. Maybe I can change my name (second time in 3 months ._.) to Pepper instead...
Or maybe I could just not be the Pepper Potts to your Iron Man. That works too. Besides, at this rate, you're the male-version-of-Pepper to my Iron Girl, so... wait, have you made MPS stuff on AdvancingCraft yet?
I've had some basic MPS stuff for a while, but now I've got UU matter production going (slowly) I've put diamond (i.e. titanium) plating on one piece, and will be putting it on another piece soon and will be upgrading to an MV battery. (I don't have the power chest piece yet since I can't afford to upgrade from my jetpack... yet.)
If only the server would stay online...

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
I've had some basic MPS stuff for a while, but now I've got UU matter production going (slowly) I've put diamond (i.e. titanium) plating on one piece, and will be putting it on another piece soon and will be upgrading to an MV battery. (I don't have the power chest piece yet since I can't afford to upgrade from my jetpack... yet.)
If only the server would stay online...
So I'm Iron Woman and you're War Machine, then.