Seamless Window Glass

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Raider Rick

Jul 29, 2019
To get seamless Window glass in FTB Ultimate you need a video setting. Called (Connected Textures) I was told, But can not find the settings under video in FTB.
I would appreciate some help in this.

Thanks Rick

xBTx

Jul 29, 2019
You have to have optifine to enable connected textures. You could also use the glass viewers from xycraft, they have a connected texture by default.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
For seamless window glass, put glass and xycraft aluminum in an induction furnace. (Or you can use normal crafting and iron but wouldn't you rather use up xycraft aluminum than iron?)

[edit] nooo, ninja'd by xBTx :(

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
I'd post an answer but I fell a disturbance int the force that tells me Ive been trippled ninja'd already

Raider Rick

Jul 29, 2019
Funny Chocorate, but you are no help
I guess I am lost.
All I have is the FTB or Minecraft launcher, but no main menu.

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
You don't have a main menu. Okay. Are you launching it? You have to double click on it. :/ Did you install optifine right?

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
Options is in that thing where you press Escape. Escape is the thing on the left hand corner of your keyboard. A keyboard can be bought at a store. A store can be located on the internet. Wait no. A store can be found be walking outside. Outside is where dreams are made.
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us. And the world will live as one. Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time. People think dreams aren't real just because they aren't made of matter, of particles. Dreams are real. But they are made of viewpoints, of images, of memories and puns and lost hopes. We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams. You know that place between sleeping and awake, that place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always think of you. Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that. He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it. Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true. I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours. If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse.

- Summer Glau

xBTx

Jul 29, 2019
When you launch the pack, and it loads and gets to the screen where it says Minecraft in big letters, that's the main menu of Minecraft.

Reactions: Chocorate

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
When you launch the pack, and it loads and gets to the screen where it says Minecraft in big letters, that's the main menu of Minecraft.
The next launch is due April 17th. Orbital Sciences is scheduled to test its Antares rocket. Testing will enable the rocket to eventually carry experiments and supplies to the International Space Station. The launch pad will be 0A at Wallops Flight Facility, Va.

Reactions: xBTx and Chocorate

xBTx

Jul 29, 2019
The next launch is due April 17th. Orbital Sciences is scheduled to test its Antares rocket. Testing will enable the rocket to eventually carry experiments and supplies to the International Space Station. The launch pad will be 0A at Wallops Flight Facility, Va.

I'm confused right now, and I honestly have no clue why. Lol sorry.