Is there any mod for Infinite Lava & Water?

XAM

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any server mod that prevents water & lava drain?
The only reason I would want it is because pumping water & lava makes the water level really ugly.

budge

Jul 29, 2019
No, not for lava. Infinite water is built into the game, though. Make a 2x2 pool of water and pump out of any corner of it. Better yet, just place an aqueous accumulator in one of the corners.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
The only reason I would want it is because pumping water & lava makes the water level really ugly.
Xycraft adds a block that generates water REALLY fast when connected to a xycraft tank. TE adds the magma crucible which can create lava from cobble or netherrack and the aqueous accumulator that generates water slowly(Faster when water source blocks are next to it). Then there is IC2 which you can use UU matter to create both lava and water.

Edit: I dunno how I read that wrong but I guess that all still applies since you can just ban draining lava.

cardshark1234

Jul 29, 2019
Xycraft is coming out with a block that will allow you to have any liquid in unlimited form. It's a server admin block though.

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
just out of curiosity, why are you pumping water out of the environment anyway?

Peppe

Jul 29, 2019
this sounds very handy
There is already a block in ultimate that does it.

Duplicator (items) and Liquid Duplicator (Liquids). You just put a bucket/cell of what you want and the liquid one can be piped out of directly.

Added by immibis's tubestuff mod.

Penguirrel

Jul 29, 2019
Thermal Expansion adds 3 nice machines for what you seek: igneous extruder (makes cobblestone), magma crucible (makes lava from cobblestone and others), aqueous accumulator (makes water from 2 water source blocks around it). So set igneous extruder next to a magma crucible and power (MJ) both for continuous source of lava. Acqueous accumulator takes no power.

malfunctionMC

Jul 29, 2019
Igneous Extruder requires no power. Just lava and water being piped in.

doesnt even need it piped in if only used for cobble gen, just place a single bucket of water and lava and it runs indefinately, it only uses lava and water for smooth stone and obsidian production.

Growle

Jul 29, 2019
Minefactory reloaded adds a lava fabricator that just needs power.

True, nice because it doesn't require cobblestone, but unless things have changed it uses more power than would be used through a magma crucible + igneous extruder cobblestone combo...If you use netherrack you get an even better return w/ the crucible.