FTB black screen on log in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meldiron

Jul 29, 2019
Start the launcher, go to the options tab, click the "force update" button and try to launch the game again.

mocire

Jul 29, 2019
yeah guys thanks for info did as you suggested, still no joy. The thing is first time I downloaded the pack it worked fine a bit laggy but playable. Then I changed the memory allocated to counter the lagg and since then I can't play(black screen on log in)

mocire

Jul 29, 2019
kk guys, still having trouble with FTB (black screen) my system is a 32 bit, windows7. I've changed the Ram allocated from 256MB to 512MB then 768MB, I can go to 1GB and 1.25gb and 1.5gb, but Ashzifcation has stated that I shouldn't go above 1GB, also when I do FTB just shuts down on log in. So on with my problem, this log is from 5 minutes ago when I last tried to log in, http://pastebin.com/CguByFTK. I have my Ram set at 512MB. Please help and thank you in advance!!

ScottWears

Jul 29, 2019
Have you tried backing up your world and then deleting the folder ... after that re-download the launcher and try running it ?

mocire

Jul 29, 2019
I started with a fresh download, I deleted my old minecraft folder, don't mind starting fresh. I just would like to start ....lol[DOUBLEPOST=1353511746][/DOUBLEPOST]ooh, ScottWears, I think I read your statement wrong, should I also delete the FTB Launcher

mocire

Jul 29, 2019
kk I'm downloading it 'as we speak' to say, let you know if that works in five minutes

mocire

Jul 29, 2019
Btw I should also state that the FTB SSP map works fine it's the Mod pack for 1.4.2 that doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.