Bee Paradise! v0.23alpha, Ultimate Pack v1.0.1

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Bee Paradise is a map where you, most simply, have to breed every bee! However, you are not on a regular world. Mining is not allowed, and so you have villagers willing to trade honeycombs for various products. Your goal is to take these products and use them to create a base and breed every bee! BIG NOTE: You must not have just breeded every bee, you must also have an apiary of each. You cannot get a bee and skip to the next one using it, you must keep it. In other words, you will need an apiary that has run the purebred bee with no other bees in its genome at least once, and still has the leftover princess and drone as a queen or in the output slots. BIG NOTE DONE.
Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bva76kr9cd8fikz/Bee Paradise.zip
Extra Goals after breeding every bee:
  1. Make an Applied Energistics sorting system.
  2. Research everything in Thaumcraft.
  3. Make a Steam Boiler.
  4. Full Quantum Suit (Including Gravisuite and Ultimate Solar Helmet
  5. Put an Enderchest inside an Enderchest (Enderception!)
  6. Get a kilobucket of Liquid DNA (1000 Buckets!)
  7. Suggest more goals!
Rules:
  1. Play on Peaceful!
  2. You may ransack the nearby village! There are some apiaries there, apparently.
  3. Suggest more rules!
Notes:
  1. Any Vanilla Comb will work in the Shops. By vanilla, I mean anything by regular forestry.
Upcoming Features:
  1. Shops that use Extra Bees Combs.
  2. Frame Merchant (As soon as possible)
You have a superflat world and 5 ages, one for Desert, one for Jungle, one for Forest (for Heroic bees), one for Hell Biome (For Nether Bees) and one for Ice Plains. Do not cheat. Only use products created by bees or traded.
This map is designed so that you can created a full featured base using only bees. All Villagers are necessary for this. Once you get a Mass Fabricator, you can make literally anything! (I think.) The Gems and Misc. Villager has Quartz at the end, so AE is possible. Tell me what you think!

kallekulle

Jul 29, 2019
why not just make a mystcraft world, with small biomes, containing a desert, jungle, snow, swamp and plains (with small biomes), and enforce people to go into the age (bedrock around spawn, with a portal?). I dont like the idea of having to travel between worlds to check bees.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
In v0.2, I am going to add an extra starting apiary, because of how tedious getting 32 combs for a second apiary is. I will also replace the current Jungle, Desert, and Snow Biome Ages with Void Worlds. I will also add a forest world for breeding of Heroic. I will also add Valiant, Heroic, Ender, the Easter Bee, the Christmas Bee, the New Year's Bee, and the Celebratory bee for a steep price. I also plan to add Villagers that trade Extra Bees Combs for all these things, but I don't know yet.

MrDuckemy

Jul 29, 2019
Great premise, looks to be shaping up to be something fun, but one question: What difficulty is the map intended to be played in? I have been trying it in normal and very quickly found myself running out of food...

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
um, how do I get redstone? I know I can get glowing combs for it, but how would I go about getting a centrifuge? I would suggest giving the player a stirling engine, a centrifuge, and maybe a beealyzer. It would make beekeeping much easier at the start, without having to mass produce villagers to find a redstone trade.[DOUBLEPOST=1365127520][/DOUBLEPOST]
In v0.2, I am going to add an extra starting apiary, because of how tedious getting 32 combs for a second apiary is. I will also replace the current Jungle, Desert, and Snow Biome Ages with Void Worlds. I will also add a forest world for breeding of Heroic. I will also add Valiant, Heroic, Ender, the Easter Bee, the Christmas Bee, the New Year's Bee, and the Celebratory bee for a steep price. I also plan to add Villagers that trade Extra Bees Combs for all these things, but I don't know yet.
Maybe a currency exchange villager? It would be nice to make any comb I want tinto a regular honeycomb. As it is, I have swamp hives piling up[ without anything to use them for.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Let me see if it is possible to get redstone. Oh it isn't. Nor is it possible to make anything without the centrifuge. My goodness, I am absent minded. Are you actually playing the map? Cool! Actually, the thing about shops is that they respect metadata. Actually, they don't respect metadata, which means... that any vanilla comb will trade. This is why I am planning to make Extra Bee Comb Villagers, and maybe later, TC Comb Villagers. I will add the Centrifuge, the engine, and the beealyzer.[DOUBLEPOST=1365128721][/DOUBLEPOST]
Great premise, looks to be shaping up to be something fun, but one question: What difficulty is the map intended to be played in? I have been trying it in normal and very quickly found myself running out of food...
PEaceful.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Let me see if it is possible to get redstone. Oh it isn't. Nor is it possible to make anything without the centrifuge. My goodness, I am absent minded. Are you actually playing the map? Cool! Actually, the thing about shops is that they respect metadata. Actually, they don't respect metadata, which means... that any vanilla comb will trade. This is why I am planning to make Extra Bee Comb Villagers, and maybe later, TC Comb Villagers. I will add the Centrifuge, the engine, and the beealyzer.[DOUBLEPOST=1365128721][/DOUBLEPOST]
PEaceful.
also, the village in the distance, is it okay to ransack it? If you don't want us to loot villages, then I would recommend turning structures off. :p

one more thing, valiants and steadfasts. Impossible to get redstone without them. They're actually surprisingly useful.

In my save, I sort of ransacked the village, as in stole absolutely everything that was nailed down. I left them a pretty rose, though, so that counts as trading, right? I also went ahead and cheated in the beealyaer, centrifuge, and engine. As soon as I can construct some form of shelter, I plan on turning the difficulty to normal. I actually quite like playing in superFlat. The outrageous fapping starts to grow on you after a while.

Goals:
  • get full quantumsuit (including ultimate solar helm and gravi chestplate)
  • put an enderchest inside of an enderchest (enderception!)
  • get 1 kilobucket of liquid DNA. (1000 buckets)

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
oh, and how to iridium? is there some sort of special bee way to get it? because the mass fab is disabled, and the matter fabricator requires iridium to make. I think that a stack of combs per iridium as a trade seems fair.

kallekulle

Jul 29, 2019
oh, and how to iridium? is there some sort of special bee way to get it? because the mass fab is disabled, and the matter fabricator requires iridium to make. I think that a stack of combs per iridium as a trade seems fair.

Platinum bees --> centrifuge combs --> industrial centrifuge platinum nuggets

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
how much will the heroic and ender bees be? I sort of payed the regular price and used NEI to get them on my save. Also, please keep the village in. It has four apiaries, and it is just a great to get started.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Rather sure this isn't intended:
B0FgjJg.png

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
status update: I finally have a stable exited genome, so all my drones are stacking. I also made a flax farm so I can make untreated frames. I currently have a barrel to store those in. Since my trades are locking up, I think I'm going to try for metal bees next. Wish me luck!

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Goal suggestions will be added.
I was thinking of getting rid of the village, but sure, I will keep it. I am, however, going to add a second apiary and a Meadows pair.
Valiant and Steadfast will be 64 because of their rarity, and the ender bee will be 2 stacks.
That was not intended. Did you hurt the invincible villager? You may have to use other-- wait I know what's wrong. That's what the infinite trade option in MCEdit is for. I'll fix that as soon as possible, and push 0.2 today.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I have absolutely no idea how to make a void nether. Sinisters are impossible without a minium stone. Also it can be cheaty.