DW20 1.12 2.5.0 server stops immediately after loading

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Ackapus

Dec 2, 2019
I'm running the dedicated server and after a while, the server will crash right after being loaded. I've tried copying the world to a new instance of the server files, but got the same result.
This has happened for quite a while, and in most cases, we've been ready to start a new world when the server starts doing this, but either it's getting worse or we're dicking around more.
Regardless, I'd like to try to stop it. Is anyone familiar with this behavior? Is it something I can prevent?

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Get full log from the server - check logs folder.

Get the one called, latest.log - open the file, copy everything and create a paste on paste.feed-the-beast.com then share the link to that here.

Ackapus

Dec 2, 2019
Went over the log I posted, looks like at 2889 it says to delete the world's Enderstorage folder. I did that just now, and the server seems to be holding.

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Went over the log I posted, looks like at 2889 it says to delete the world's Enderstorage folder. I did that just now, and the server seems to be holding.

Great, if you get stuck again - post a link to the latest log at that time.

Ackapus

Dec 2, 2019
Great, if you get stuck again - post a link to the latest log at that time.

Thank you! I will, though given that the post with my link to the pastebin is *still* being held for moderation, I'll try taking a closer look myself first. Never thought to look at the logs before, feel kinda the dunce for that.

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Thank you! I will, though given that the post with my link to the pastebin is *still* being held for moderation,
I see, I can't do anything about that :( - so good that you found the issue.

Never thought to look at the logs before, feel kinda the dunce for that.
We all need a push/reminder sometimes :)