Continuum and Ore Excavation

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
C

ColdComfort

Hey!

Currently playing Continuum, and just added the Excavation modifier to a Tinker's axe. However, I can't get the vein miner function to work for the life of me.

There are no key conflicts with the button I chose, and I've attempted a few different shapes to try to get it to chop down a whole (or large part of) a tree, with no success.

Any ideas as to what I might be missing?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Hey!

Currently playing Continuum, and just added the Excavation modifier to a Tinker's axe. However, I can't get the vein miner function to work for the life of me.

There are no key conflicts with the button I chose, and I've attempted a few different shapes to try to get it to chop down a whole (or large part of) a tree, with no success.

Any ideas as to what I might be missing?
Check the configuration. I recall looking at Continuum's config for ore excavation, and there's a list of viable blocks. There's also a "invert" property that is (I believe) set to true and which is turning that list into a whitelist or blacklist (I forget which).

C

ColdComfort

I didn't read the quest, and just assumed it would work like normal vein miner.

In Continuum, it's been super nerfed, and adding it to a tool only gives you a "small chance of mining one ore block extra" to start, and ONLY works on ores.

So basically a waste of a modifier slot and a bunch of ender pearls.

Thanks for the response though!

deadscion

Mar 18, 2016
SevTech modpack has a mod called ore excavation Integration, which works with Ore Excavation mod. If you find this mod disable it and all your nerfing will disappear.

C

ColdComfort

SevTech modpack has a mod called ore excavation Integration, which works with Ore Excavation mod. If you find this mod disable it and all your nerfing will disappear.

Nice, that one's in Continuum as well, so that'll likely do the trick. Thanks!