Whitelist Server =*KAMIKRAFT*= [Whitelist|Ultimate Pack][Freebuild|Mature(17+)]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Gigglegasm

Jul 29, 2019
After a long winded battle with the army of serverbugs the KamiKraft server has been returned to life and is up! Also Kami is singing in the TS... so be warned

necronassassin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Necronassassin
Why do you want to join KamiKraft: It's a mature FTB Ultimate server and i really need the get on a new fun server
What mod experience do you have: been in Tech mods since industrialcraft and buildcraft first started
Have you read the rules: I Have
Are you willing to try new mods and help others when in need: ofcourse that's one of the things i like the most about servers: helping others!​

kamikoopa

Jul 29, 2019
Applications are open again! Those who applied after we stopped accepting applications must resubmit their applications (just copy paste your old one). We do this to make sure you are still interested and so that we wontb be wasting time replying to people who have chosen another server. Additionally, if we find that you have become inactive on our server,we will remove you from the whitelist. If you get removed from the whitelist, just talk to an admin to be put back on again. We just like to keep things organized. Thanks for applying!

trixerlol

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: trixes
Why do you want to join KamiKraft? I want to join becaouse it looks like a decent server. I want to join and have fun with others and make a good community
How often do you play minecraft? i play almost every day,
What mod experience do you have? Building im good at, I played mindcrack before. Will be intresting to try something new
Have you read the rules? Yes ofc and agree
Are you willing to try new mods and help others when in need? I will help other so much i can. Thats is a part of playing online in minecraft.
Hope i can join and see you in the game!

kamikoopa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: trixes
Why do you want to join KamiKraft? I want to join becaouse it looks like a decent server. I want to join and have fun with others and make a good community
How often do you play minecraft? i play almost every day,
What mod experience do you have? Building im good at, I played mindcrack before. Will be intresting to try something new
Have you read the rules? Yes ofc and agree
Are you willing to try new mods and help others when in need? I will help other so much i can. Thats is a part of playing online in minecraft.
Hope i can join and see you in the game!

Thanks for applying! Hop onto our teamspeak 3 server to get whitelisted by an admin.

CAsppe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: casppe
Why do you want to join KamiKraft? Because i like ftb and i wanna join a server that is good and social wich this erver is
How often do you play minecraft? Pretty often
What mod experience do you have? I've played tekkit,ftb and vanilla minecraft
Have you read the rules? Yes i have and i agree
Are you willing to try new mods and help others when in need? I will help if i can and if they need!

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Wisdoms
Why do you want to join KamiKraft? 3 servers so far, and not a single one can be stable(Lagspikes/crashes/rollbacks)
How often do you play minecraft? On break right now, Usually 2Hr+ a day on non-breaks(Weekdays)
What mod experience do you have? I'm learning foresty atm, Otherwise I'm a veteran of Industrial craft, gregtech, mystcraft, buildcraft, redpower, and have knowledge of most of the mods... Except Bees... debating on whether it's even worth my time on that one... I hate bees irl...
Have you read the rules? Generic don't be a dick rules, got it.
Are you willing to try new mods and help others when in need? I actually got banned for helping others in need, I was helping a server owner out by helping others install his modpack. He actually got mad at me for doing so... His motto was " not smart enough to install not smart enough to play " which annoyed me, so I disregarded his narcissistic asshole ways and still assisted his playerbase, ultimately he went aspergers and installed ICBM mod and redmatter nuked my base, crashing his server- and then banning me.
Also, yes- I'm willing to try out new mods.

kamikoopa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Wisdoms
Why do you want to join KamiKraft? 3 servers so far, and not a single one can be stable(Lagspikes/crashes/rollbacks)
How often do you play minecraft? On break right now, Usually 2Hr+ a day on non-breaks(Weekdays)
What mod experience do you have? I'm learning foresty atm, Otherwise I'm a veteran of Industrial craft, gregtech, mystcraft, buildcraft, redpower, and have knowledge of most of the mods... Except Bees... debating on whether it's even worth my time on that one... I hate bees irl...
Have you read the rules? Generic don't be a dick rules, got it.
Are you willing to try new mods and help others when in need? I actually got banned for helping others in need, I was helping a server owner out by helping others install his modpack. He actually got mad at me for doing so... His motto was " not smart enough to install not smart enough to play " which annoyed me, so I disregarded his narcissistic asshole ways and still assisted his playerbase, ultimately he went aspergers and installed ICBM mod and redmatter nuked my base, crashing his server- and then banning me.
Also, yes- I'm willing to try out new mods.

Hahaha. Thats funny on your last question response. Pretty dumb moto if you ask me,. He should be banned off his own server. Come give us a try! join our teamspeak server and talk to some on our guys!

MasterChris725

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MasterChris725​
Why do you want to join KamiKraft? looking for a smallish community, singleplayer has been quite dull and I love player interaction.​
How often do you play minecraft? pretty much everyday when I get the chance.​
What mod experience do you have? I have quite a large set of knowledge when it comes to most of the mods on the ultimate pack.​
Have you read the rules? Yes sir.​
Are you willing to try new mods and help others when in need? I'm always up for trying new mods and more happy to help those in need of assistance. :)

kamikoopa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MasterChris725​

Why do you want to join KamiKraft? looking for a smallish community, singleplayer has been quite dull and I love player interaction.​

How often do you play minecraft? pretty much everyday when I get the chance.​

What mod experience do you have? I have quite a large set of knowledge when it comes to most of the mods on the ultimate pack.​

Have you read the rules? Yes sir.​

Are you willing to try new mods and help others when in need? I'm always up for trying new mods and more happy to help those in need of assistance. :)
Whitelisted

Gigglegasm

Jul 29, 2019
We have made some major updates to the server, and have started on a fresh new world with those changes. The server has been kicked up into hardmode, so mobs will hit harder, starvation will be a problem... oh did we mention all the mods we have configured to take away the easyness? So come join!
Because of some technical difficulties the IP address to access the server has been changed, soon this will be resolved and you will be able to access with kamikraft.tk once again (Team speak is still the same, dont worry!) So the new IP address is 199.96.84.21:25635. Dont worry when we sort out the technical issue you will still be able to connect vie that ip address

kamikoopa

Jul 29, 2019
For those who are already members that were unable to join the server due to the whitelist, I apologize. We have covered most of the members that I've seen on frequently so most everyone should be able to log on. If you are a current member and still are not on the whitelist, please PM me to be whitelisted. thank you!

Clawdi

Jul 29, 2019
16 (I think the age doesn't really indicate how mature you are, since I'm 16, and I was already mature when I was 15, you can always get me on TS3 and see it).
IGN:
BLINDAO
Why do you want to join KamiKraft?
I'm trying to find a server that has mature people, and this seems like I'll love it, people's applications seem right and mature, and even the server rules and presentation are "organized". (Sorry if that last sentence didn't make sense, my native language isn't English, but I'm very good at it, I'm Spanish).
What mod experience do you have?
I have been playing FTB since the Mindrack sever started its own pack, put I already had experience with a lot of mods, and now I have a lot of experience with IC2, Gregtech, Buildcraft, Thermal Expansion, Applied Energystics, RP2... Mostly the technical side of the pack, but I also like Mystcraft, XYCraft, XReliquary, and Bees.
Have you read the rules?
I did, and I agree them (Maybe the one with the age limit is the one I "kind of dislike", I know why you use it, and I'm fine with it, but things aren't always that generic).
Are you willing to try new mods, and participate in community events?
Yes, I like a lot the community projects and events (that's mostly why I want to join a server), and about the mods, obviously, it depends on the mod, but, yes, I'm open to new mods.

Stormcrown

Jul 29, 2019
http://rpwiki.cbouton.com/index.php/RedPower_tweaks

This is a bit of a tweak that fixes the serious bugs for RP2 currently. I believe a few servers use it. It is a clientside+serverside mod.

IGN: nmeseth
Why do you want to join KamiKraft? Good rules, Age requirements, has TS.
How often do you play minecraft? Often. Depends on my mood!
What mod experience do you have? I'd say moderate experience. I played heavily in the tekkit days. Gregtech/Newer mods I'm not familiar with.
Have you read the rules? Yes!
Are you willing to try new mods and help others when in need? Constantly trying out new mods. I'll always help others if they have looked at ftbwiki.org first. And if I can.

kamikoopa

Jul 29, 2019
http://rpwiki.cbouton.com/index.php/RedPower_tweaks

This is a bit of a tweak that fixes the serious bugs for RP2 currently. I believe a few servers use it. It is a clientside+serverside mod.

IGN: nmeseth
Why do you want to join KamiKraft? Good rules, Age requirements, has TS.
How often do you play minecraft? Often. Depends on my mood!
What mod experience do you have? I'd say moderate experience. I played heavily in the tekkit days. Gregtech/Newer mods I'm not familiar with.
Have you read the rules? Yes!
Are you willing to try new mods and help others when in need? Constantly trying out new mods. I'll always help others if they have looked at ftbwiki.org first. And if I can.
Hop on teamspeak mate

Gigglegasm

Jul 29, 2019
Some really awesome builds coming along! At this point I think the server is 60% fish... xD Someone went a bit overkill with the fishers! But here are KamiKraft we firmly beleave, why do something half assed if you can do it overkill? So come one come all new members are very welcome!

Epic_Dave

Jul 29, 2019

IGN:
Epic__Dave

Looking for a small active community to settle down in and thrive, and help expand. Just looking for a server to have a good time , do some builds get to know some people and have alot of fun with.

How often do you play minecraft?
1-4hrs a day sometimes more depending on work schedule

Im not going to say alot, and im not going to say not much, i feel i have a mediocre understand of most mods. I do have alot of experience tho with some aspects of forestry and extra bees and thaumic bees,
iv played ftb for serveral months now, 3-4 months mindcrack, and ultimate since release.

Have you read the rules?
Yes I have read the rules :)

Are you willing to try new mods and help others when in need?
Always willing to try new mods, And always willing to help another in need.

Dame_xD

Jul 29, 2019

IGN:
Dame_xD

I am looking for a server where I won't get griefed, somewhere I can just settle down and call home, somewhere that don't have all these crappy rules, banned items ect. I like to make new friends and get along with most people I meet.

Daily anywhere around 4-6 hours sometimes more depending on if I have nothing to do :D

I have been playing FTB since launch and watch alot of YT videos... I am not going to say I am a pro with mods as I am far from it! But I like to learn as much as I can.

Have you read the rules?
Yes

I would be willing to try out new mods, and would really love helping people :)

Ps... Recently my 3yr old Son stood on my laptop and broke the screen, I have no mic for my Desktop ATM, which I shall buy next month maybe, I hope this won't be an issue? I've been looking for a FTB server now for a while since the old server I was on has died off and my base got blew up :(

kamikoopa

Jul 29, 2019

IGN:
Epic__Dave

Looking for a small active community to settle down in and thrive, and help expand. Just looking for a server to have a good time , do some builds get to know some people and have alot of fun with.

1-4hrs a day sometimes more depending on work schedule

Im not going to say alot, and im not going to say not much, i feel i have a mediocre understand of most mods. I do have alot of experience tho with some aspects of forestry and extra bees and thaumic bees,
iv played ftb for serveral months now, 3-4 months mindcrack, and ultimate since release.

Have you read the rules?
Yes I have read the rules :)

Always willing to try new mods, And always willing to help another in need.

IGN:
Dame_xD

I am looking for a server where I won't get griefed, somewhere I can just settle down and call home, somewhere that don't have all these crappy rules, banned items ect. I like to make new friends and get along with most people I meet.

Daily anywhere around 4-6 hours sometimes more depending on if I have nothing to do :D

I have been playing FTB since launch and watch alot of YT videos... I am not going to say I am a pro with mods as I am far from it! But I like to learn as much as I can.

Have you read the rules?
Yes

I would be willing to try out new mods, and would really love helping people :)

Ps... Recently my 3yr old Son stood on my laptop and broke the screen, I have no mic for my Desktop ATM, which I shall buy next month maybe, I hope this won't be an issue? I've been looking for a FTB server now for a while since the old server I was on has died off and my base got blew up :(

Yo, have either of you guys talked to Gigglegasm yet? Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get on much lately but he should be able to help out on the whitelisting.visit kamikraftforum.tk for more info