Mid-ish game power storage in Revelations?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
So, besides a brief excursion into 1.10 packs, I spent an age playing 1.7.10 packs so I had a pretty clear route through the tiers of TE energy cells until getting a stack of Resonant ones, which were enough to tide me over until I could get a Draconic Evolution sphere thingy set up.

In my dabblings with 1.10, I spotted that TE had killeded the higher tier energy cells, so I switched to EnderIO capacitor banks as my scalable battieries of choice.

Now 1.12 doesn't yet have EnderIO, so i'm at a bit of a loose end. I really can't be bothered to spam thousands of standard TE energy cells, there's got to be a better option, surely? I mean, I could just add Mekanism I guess?

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
So, besides a brief excursion into 1.10 packs, I spent an age playing 1.7.10 packs so I had a pretty clear route through the tiers of TE energy cells until getting a stack of Resonant ones, which were enough to tide me over until I could get a Draconic Evolution sphere thingy set up.

In my dabblings with 1.10, I spotted that TE had killeded the higher tier energy cells, so I switched to EnderIO capacitor banks as my scalable battieries of choice.

Now 1.12 doesn't yet have EnderIO, so i'm at a bit of a loose end. I really can't be bothered to spam thousands of standard TE energy cells, there's got to be a better option, surely? I mean, I could just add Mekanism I guess?
The energy cells can be upgraded with the Kits in the same way as machines can - and they can be enchanted with Holding too!

Reactions: Pyure

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I...had no idea. This actually makes a bizarre amount of sense lol. Ta muchly!
You are more than welcome :) I really like the way it’s been done in this version; energy cells, caches, and... satchels, I think they’re called? All can have Holding at various levels. And, the Arcane Ensorcellator can create books of Holding with their liquid XP variant, books, power and (iirc) Chests.

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Sounds delightful!

Now all we have to do is nag until the tesseract comes back and the mod is perfect :3

Even an upgradeable one that wasn't transdimensional until you hit Resonant tier would do me at this point. I can get by with ender tanks and ender chests but without a tesseract or the EnderIO interdimensional transceiver thingummy, I can't start strip-mining Aroma's mining dimension.

*jonesing badly*

Plainy

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds delightful!

Now all we have to do is nag until the tesseract comes back and the mod is perfect :3

Even an upgradeable one that wasn't transdimensional until you hit Resonant tier would do me at this point. I can get by with ender tanks and ender chests but without a tesseract or the EnderIO interdimensional transceiver thingummy, I can't start strip-mining Aroma's mining dimension.

*jonesing badly*

RFTools Power Cells, there are multiple tiers cheapest one holds atleast 1 mil, they can be linked with Powercell cards.
they will work across dimensions no issue, they can also act as a multi block when properly linked together.

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
RFTools Power Cells, there are multiple tiers cheapest one holds atleast 1 mil, they can be linked with Powercell cards.
they will work across dimensions no issue, they can also act as a multi block when properly linked together.

d0bb85d28935a9a74031c0eb660e6f85.jpg

Just pump your fluid fuel of choice through Ender Tanks.

That would also work, it is a bit extraneous when I've already sunk a bunch of resources into a nice powerful reactor though.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame